Smokefree cigs

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Bones' thread about wanting a cig prompted me to start this thread.

Who here is aware of the various different companies that sell the smokeless cigarette that uses water vapor to inhale the nicotene?

There's one called Electronic Cigarette by Blu E-Cigarette that looks great for smokers. Not only can you smoke these in all areas that are cig-prohibited, but they are completely free of the toxins that come with smoking regular cigs.

I don't smoke, personally, but for any of you that do, you should look into this kind of product. You pay about 1/5 the cost of a pack of regular cigs for the same amount of smokage.

o blah fucking blah...i tried the american spirits...no addictives....let me tell ya something..addictives make the ciggie....fucking non smokers....o wait i am one now...nevermind....

o blah fucking blah...i tried the american spirits...no addictives....let me tell ya something..addictives make the ciggie....fucking non smokers....o wait i am one now...nevermind....

Bones, Ameican Spirits are not even related to the kind of cigarette I'm talking about. Those are tobacco based. The kind I'm talking about uses a water vapor and involves ZERO burning of any kind of tobacco.

Go to the link in my OP, you'll see what I'm talking about. You can smoke these things on planes, in bars, in restaurants, in movie theaters, WHEREVER.

There's a difference between "natural tobacco" and "smoke-free". I would have thought you'd have gotten that.

you are taking to someone who is not smoking..no doing ludes (damn even after all these years) i have not seen the smokeless ones....but that is what you dont get...the smoke filling your lungs...warming you with that pre canceress glow

you are taking to someone who is not smoking..no doing ludes (damn even after all these years) i have not seen the smokeless ones....but that is what you dont get...the smoke filling your lungs...warming you with that pre canceress glow

You said you were feening for a cig. So yes, I was talking to you as well in this thread. If you simply MUST have a cig, give them a try.

There's no smoke with these ones, hence "smokeless". It's water vapor. It's not harming your lungs at all, although it's still aiding your drug addiction via the nicotene.

It's a huge step up from inhaling the carcinogen-laced, typical tobacco cigaretes.

They say smoking takes years off your life. Thank goodness I used to smoke otherwise I'd be 58 now. :razz:

You said you were feening for a cig. So yes, I was talking to you as well in this thread. If you simply MUST have a cig, give them a try.

There's no smoke with these ones, hence "smokeless". It's water vapor. It's not harming your lungs at all, although it's still aiding your drug addiction via the nicotene.

It's a huge step up from inhaling the carcinogen-laced, typical tobacco cigaretes.

That's like if you "must" have sex...go out and buy one of those blow up fuck dolls.

STFU. Unless you have awoken at 3 in the AM ..got dressed for winter..cuz its below zero..got on a scooter..and rode ...5 miles to the nearest store ..after you have smoked all the smokable butts you could scrounge ...Get the picture sparky?

I have a friend that recently purchased the "electric cigarette". I tried it the other night...made me cough!...and I smoke Lucky Strike...It's Toasted!

The EC cost her $129.00, the cartridges of nicotine cost a little over a buck each and are supposed to be the equivalent of a whole pack ($4.75 and rising).

The end of the "cigarette" turns green when she takes a drag...and some form of smoke is visible when she exhales.

I hope it works for her. I may opt for an intravenous nicotine drip and a cute little roll around cart to drag behind me when I go running.

You're only addicted to the stuff in cigarettes for about 3 days. It's the habit of getting one out, lighting it, puffing on it, that's hard to let go of. I wonder if it's hard to stop the habit of using the electronic cigs.

Weed is the only good thing to smoke.

[link to Marijuana Causes Cancer]

Apparently not anymore
I once heard that bacon causes cancer. You have to eat pounds of really burnt bacon for several weeks to get the dosage they fed to the rats used for the experiment, but the causality was established. BTW, drinking too much water will kill you, too.

Everything can kill you, being online too much can to ... apparently .... no ill effects to me yet *twitch*

Seriously though, everything is deadly, everything can cause cancer, cancer can even appear for no reason at all (thus why we can never prevent it). People who live their lives in constant fear based on circumstantial evidence do not live at all.

Living in the USA can kill you, 30,000 per year by gunshot.
I doubt that 30,000 weeds smokers are dying every year. And you can use a vaporizer, no smoke at all.

Living in the USA can kill you, 30,000 per year by gunshot.
I doubt that 30,000 weeds smokers are dying every year. And you can use a vaporizer, no smoke at all.

Hell, fewer smokers die per year ...

Compared to car accidents, gunshots, household accidents, food born illness, etc. smoking anything natural is the least of your worries.

I don't know...smokeless cigarettes? I think the smoke provides a certain ambiance that would be sorely lacking with smokeless cigs.

What would the movie Casablanca be without the smoke filled bar?

I don't know...smokeless cigarettes? I think the smoke provides a certain ambiance that would be sorely lacking with smokeless cigs.

I think you're right. I never smoke in the pitch black dark...I like to watch the smoke come out.

I think you're right. I never smoke in the pitch black dark...I like to watch the smoke come out.

And what a drag not to be able to blow smoke rings anymore! :)

Bones' thread about wanting a cig prompted me to start this thread.

Who here is aware of the various different companies that sell the smokeless cigarette that uses water vapor to inhale the nicotene?

There's one called Electronic Cigarette by Blu E-Cigarette that looks great for smokers. Not only can you smoke these in all areas that are cig-prohibited, but they are completely free of the toxins that come with smoking regular cigs.

I don't smoke, personally, but for any of you that do, you should look into this kind of product. You pay about 1/5 the cost of a pack of regular cigs for the same amount of smokage.

Thanks for bringing this product to my attention. I don't know that I will be ordering them anytime soon but I certainly considered it. But seems everytime I buy something on the internet the product doesn't live up to it's claims. I looked for some un-biased reviews on the net but came up empty. Does anyone know of anyone who uses this and if they think it works?

Forum List

Back