Smoke signals from the super-massive black hole of the Galaxy

Because it did not get close enough to the black hole to be sucked into the black hole.

And yes, we know precisely at what distance from the black hole at which all of its possible futures end up in the black hole, , given its velocity. In fact, some of the plasma which emitted the photons we observe may have indeed ended up in the black hole later.
Nothing about black holes is known, but you pretend to know the velocity of something at the other end of the universe....

Again you like all schizzos just make up stuff as you go

Just think how rich you would be if you used your advanced mathematical skills to make your own stock buying and selling algorithms

Yawn
you believe in a sky pixie invented by desert people, corky :thup:
Actually the only evidence I see for God is the complexity of DNA.

However morons like you certainly could have crawled out of a pond
The watchmaker argument is debunked, corky.

I wouldnt go around calling people morin when even the least of the least debaters here are outclassing you, with your stupidity.
How did your portfolio do to day boy?

GOOG and AAPL up or down
JR couldnt spell, either. Today is one word, dipshit

Well there goes the entire black hole narrative where nothing even light escapes.
Light DOESN'T escape a black hole. But it does affect surrounding regions.
Why would anything not fall into the hole?

Answer, the gravity is not nearly as much as is babbled, if there is any gravity at all to nothingness
Distance. That's why we dont fall I to a massive black hole in the center of the galaxy

Dude no one knows anything about the mass or velocity of any black hole.
False, obviously.

Can you explain the evidence that life spontaneously generated by pond water writing code?
No, because nobody has hypothesized that pond water wrote code, except for you. It's not my job to explain the dumb shit you make up.
Wrong as every geneticist accepts that DNA is a molecular code. You kid are a severely despondent denier of science, and a big star trek believer

Furthermore you are the person who hypothesizes that pond water wrote genetics not myself. I know that God is responsible for DNA. However I have no problem with you believing in Darwins magical pond of life, as it is highly amusing.

You write that stock algorithm yet?

Last edited:
Nothing about black holes is known, but you pretend to know the velocity of something at the other end of the universe....

Again you like all schizzos just make up stuff as you go

Just think how rich you would be if you used your advanced mathematical skills to make your own stock buying and selling algorithms

Yawn
you believe in a sky pixie invented by desert people, corky :thup:
Actually the only evidence I see for God is the complexity of DNA.

However morons like you certainly could have crawled out of a pond
The watchmaker argument is debunked, corky.

I wouldnt go around calling people morin when even the least of the least debaters here are outclassing you, with your stupidity.
How did your portfolio do to day boy?

GOOG and AAPL up or down
JR couldnt spell, either. Today is one word, dipshit
Well dumbass if you knew what an IP address was you wood kno I wasnt jr Ewing

jr ewing - Bing images

Sorry that you are so frustrated. Have you sought help yet

Well there goes the entire black hole narrative where nothing even light escapes.

Answer, the gravity is not nearly as much as is babbled, if there is any gravity at all to nothingness
Distance. That's why we dont fall I to a massive black hole in the center of the galaxy
I bet you helped NASA pump the pure O2 into the space capsule to cook the astronauts

I bet you helped NASA pump the pure O2 into the space capsule to cook the astronauts
I bet you're a troll who had nothing serious to say about anything.

A black hole is so "massive" that the escape velocity exceeds the speed of light.

A star 1.4 times the mass of the sun, after collapsing into a neutron star may eventually collapse into a black hole.

The average neutron star has an escape velocity of 1/3 to 1/2 the speed of light.

The earth has an escape velocity of about 25,000 mph (7 miles per second).

I bet you're a troll who had nothing serious to say about anything.

A black hole is so "massive" that the escape velocity exceeds the speed of light.

A star 1.4 times the mass of the sun, after collapsing into a neutron star may eventually collapse into a black hole.

The average neutron star has an escape velocity of 1/3 to 1/2 the speed of light.

The earth has an escape velocity of about 25,000 mph (7 miles per second).
All theory, not fact. Might be real might not.

Einstein told us that the universe was static and not expanding. Another theory, that is was totally wrong according to the current theory

Dude no one knows anything about the mass or velocity of any black hole.
False, obviously.

Can you explain the evidence that life spontaneously generated by pond water writing code?
No, because nobody has hypothesized that pond water wrote code, except for you. It's not my job to explain the dumb shit you make up.
Again little one, you have hypothesized that DNA wrote itself in Darwin's magical pond. I have said that code forming itself is impossible, you would like to prove me wrong, but your low IQ forbids that

Enjoy

Back on topic...

A Rare Kind of Black Hole May Be Wandering Around Our Milky Way
By Meghan Bartels January 16, 2019

If one of these things comes too near our solar system, the earth will probably be ejected from its orbit around the Sun.
And Bigfoot may be wandering around your trailer park
True! He may be. And that is why we turn to the evidence. No bigfoot...just a little attack poodle named Frannie, following me around, begging me for my attention.

Back on topic...

By Meghan Bartels January 16, 2019

If one of these things comes too near our solar system, the earth will probably be ejected from its orbit around the Sun.
And Bigfoot may be wandering around your trailer park
True! He may be. And that is why we turn to the evidence. No bigfoot...just a little attack poodle named Frannie, following me around, begging me for my attention.
LOL, you answer my every post and I am following you, just like you said that ponds write DNA and claim that I believe this.

Time for your meds kid

Forum List

Back