Smoke Bombs Thrown Over White House Fence During Occupy Protest...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Two smoke bombs were apparently thrown over the White House fence as an "Occupy" protest grew feisty Tuesday evening.

The White House was put into partial lockdown as a result, after the devices were found on the North Lawn.

"Smoking objects" were found "near the North Portico," an agent told Politico, although few other details were given. The Secret Service deployed a robot to check them out.

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were not in the White House at the time of the alleged incident, having visited a D.C. steakhouse a few blocks away to celebrate Michelle Obama's 48th birthday.

The missile was thrown as some 1,000 people rallied outside the front of White House. There were no arrests reported, but the Secret Service warned that could change.

The tense scenes came after "Occupy" protesters also marched on the Capitol on Tuesday and vowed to hold more protests in the nation's capital, with the Washington, D.C., movement in the national spotlight.

Read more: Smoke Bomb Thrown Over White House Fence During Occupy Protest
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I'm waiting for one of em to take a dump on the WH lawn.

Wonder how that will go over??

At least the Occupy Fools have found a proper target for their disgruntlement.
I'll bet Obama isn't so supportive of them now.

At least the Occupy Fools have found a proper target for their disgruntlement.
I'll bet Obama isn't so supportive of them now.

Him and the Democrats are almost done using them. Soon they'll be dumping them and it will be back to "HOORAY FOR WALL STREET!" They see an inproving Stock Market as somehow being a plus for him in getting re-elected. Trust me,his supporters will be back to cheerleading for Wall Street gains & profits any day now. Their DNC marching orders have been received.

Two smoke bombs were apparently thrown over the White House fence as an "Occupy" protest grew feisty Tuesday evening.

The White House was put into partial lockdown as a result, after the devices were found on the North Lawn.

"Smoking objects" were found "near the North Portico," an agent told Politico, although few other details were given. The Secret Service deployed a robot to check them out.

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were not in the White House at the time of the alleged incident, having visited a D.C. steakhouse a few blocks away to celebrate Michelle Obama's 48th birthday.

The missile was thrown as some 1,000 people rallied outside the front of White House. There were no arrests reported, but the Secret Service warned that could change.

The tense scenes came after "Occupy" protesters also marched on the Capitol on Tuesday and vowed to hold more protests in the nation's capital, with the Washington, D.C., movement in the national spotlight.

Read more: Smoke Bomb Thrown Over White House Fence During Occupy Protest
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

THIS IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this had actually happened it would have been the top story on every news network. It was the top story on networks when the Tea PArty was protesting, and they never even threw a rock, if OWS actually threw a bomb I would have heard about non stop.

Public Service Announcement for the rdeans of the board, the above post is not meant to be taken at face value.

a·gent pro·vo·ca·teur (-zhä prô-vôkä-tr)
n. pl. a·gents pro·vo·ca·teurs (-zhä prô-vôkä-tr)
A person employed to associate with suspected individuals or groups with the purpose of inciting them to commit acts that will make them liable to punishment.

Obamas soooo bad even the occupy camp is turning on him. Its now,looking like,this election will be a handover to whoever.

Forum List

Back