Smoke bomb ends Hitler birthday party!!

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Lyons police are investigating a smoke bomb explosion that abruptly ended a birthday party celebration for Adolf Hitler at a Lyons banquet hall, a party complete with decorated cakes and Nazi banners.

The suspect, a man with a backpack, had ordered a grilled cheese sandwich before he went into a restroom and set off the smoke bomb, authorities said Monday.

"The description we have to work off of is very vague," police Chief Harley Schinker said of the person responsible for the damage Saturday night to P.J. Klem's Restaurant & Banquet Hall.

Art Jones, chairman of the America First Committee, said he organized the party and that about 60 people attended. In addition to celebrating the 122nd anniversary of Hitler's birth, which is Wednesday, Jones said the group marked the April 12, 1861, start of the Civil War.

Read more:
Adolf Hitler: Smoke ends Adolf Hitler birthday bash - chicagotribune.com

-----------------------------------------------------

It's nice to commemorate history with a bomb. Latin American Invader Day (May 1st) is coming up. Why don't we all attack a Mexican consulate and kick out those communists.

I suppose that if one is publically lauding the memory of someone who was a mosterous loser like Hitler, one must expect that some people aren't going to put up with it.

It's not right, of course, but it is easy to see why it happened.

And given the fact that much of the world hates Hitler and everything he stood for, I guess I won't be losing much sleep worrying about it.

• Banned
I suppose that if one is publically lauding the memory of someone who was a mosterous loser like Hitler, one must expect that some people aren't going to put up with it.

It's not right, of course, but it is easy to see why it happened.

And given the fact that much of the world hates Hitler and everything he stood for, I guess I won't be losing much sleep worrying about it.

HITLER WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD!

immigration.rally.jpg

Would he, Lost?

Well I don't doubt you'd understand the mind of that drug addicted, psychopath better than I

• Banned
Would he, Lost?

Well I don't doubt you'd understand the mind of that drug addicted, psychopath better than I

That is a foreign army you are letting march on the streets of America. It's got nothing to do with immigration.

Too bad Hitler did not succeed in wiping out the Jews! Hopefully the next Hitler will!!

Hitler Tried To Teach Dogs To Talk...
:confused:
Howl Hitler: Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read – and claimed one could even discuss religion, incredible new book claims
25th May 2011 - Only a month ago it was revealed that the Nazis had planned to kill allied forces with poisoned sausages if they managed to set foot on German soil.
Now an equally unlikely weapon in Hitler’s armoury has emerged – talking dogs. The Germans saw canines as being almost as intelligent as humans and tried to train them to ‘speak’, read and spell, a university academic claims. They even conducted experiments in man-to-dog telepathy.

Hitler, a well-known dog lover, hoped the animals would learn to communicate with their SS masters, and supported a special dog school set up to teach them to talk. Nazi officials recruited so-called educated dogs from all over Germany and trained them to tap out signals using their paws. Some were said to have been able to imitate the human voice, with one apparently uttering the words ‘Mein Fuhrer’ when asked who Adolf Hitler was. Another was said to have ‘written’ poetry.

article-1390340-0C3CCC2900000578-279_634x388.jpg

Mind games: Karl Krall experiments with telepathy between dogs and humans

The Germans hoped to use the animals for the war effort, such as getting them to work alongside the SS and guard concentration camps. The experiments are reported in research by academic Dr Jan Bondeson into ‘unique and amazing dogs in history’.

Dr Bondeson, of Cardiff University, visited Berlin where he scoured obscure periodicals to build up an account of the more out-of-this world Nazi ideas. Hitler himself had two German Shepherds called Blondi and Bella. He killed Blondi moments before committing suicide in his bunker in 1945. The dog school was called the Tier-Sprechschule ASRA and was based near Hanover. Led by headmistress Margarethe Schmitt, it was set up in the 1930s and continued throughout the war years.

MORE & Pics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back