Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’
What do you think. Do you justifying this?

And yet he is calling the man a fat pig right on his comment.

Usual left wing sexism/man hate/hypocrisy.

He would abandon his son over some silly words? This guy is a complete moron, or perhaps more likely, got good payment for the attack job.

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told

Problem is he gets angry that Trump insults people, and then uses the same insult on Trump.

But he's right that Trump is wrong.

The comment at the end "This is over the top. Let’s boycott these Hollywood individuals. Please SHARE this article and show your support for Mr. Trump!" is just weird.

They have a problem with Hollywood stars insulting Trump, but don't want to boycott Trump for insulting a woman.

Partisan bullshit.

Problem is he gets angry that Trump insults people, and then uses the same insult on Trump.

But he's right that Trump is wrong.

So he's whining that Trump does what leftwingers have been doing for over a Century.

I think he just shot his career in the foot.
Smith will be fine.

Sure. NOthing like insulting a solid third of your potential fan base to build a career.

Forum List

Back