Smilies...

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Anyone else have any issues when trying to use smilies? Whenever I try to use one..it refreshes the page, brings me to the top and doesnt post the smilie. I actually have to type the smilie in. Anyone?

Jackass said:
Anyone else have any issues when trying to use smilies? Whenever I try to use one..it refreshes the page, brings me to the top and doesnt post the smilie. I actually have to type the smilie in. Anyone?

Not having problems 'using them' like you describe. But they seem to be in random order each time. So you have to look for the one you want. But it's kinda cool that on the right of the writing screen you have different choices each time!

:poop: :poke: :fu2:

Yeah I see them fine..just when I try to click on them...they never show up.

Ok SOMETHING is wrong somewhere. I cant even use the hyperlink or any of the other buttons. Anyone have any suggestions?

Go to your options on Internet Explorer and under the 'Programs' tab, hit the button that says 'Reset Web Settings'.

It's a problem on your machine, have you been tinkering with settings anywhere?

NightTrain said:
Go to your options on Internet Explorer and under the 'Programs' tab, hit the button that says 'Reset Web Settings'.

It's a problem on your machine, have you been tinkering with settings anywhere?
naughty boy, go to the corner

Nope that didnt do it. I havent changed any of my settings. Seemed to have happened when the new board came about.

OCA said:
I've got the same problem, I can't use smilies at all since the board changeover. I figured that it is my pc, John Evil is going to install XP office on a new hard drive I got, hopefully that will fix it.

Also the reputation deal, last week it would show how many rep points you had if you ran the clicker over yours but this week it just asks me if I want to add to my own rep, anybody?????

Just click the User CP to the upper left of your window.

NightTrain said:
Hmmm... looks like the only thing left to do is to go buy a new computer. :D

Sounds good to me! Im telling my wife you made me!! LOL

Forum List

Back