smilies, italics, bold...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimnyc, May 29, 2006.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Anyone else having issues with using these since the upgrade? I've had a few say they have in the other thread and have received a few PM's from users as well. It's obviously working for most so it's not the board but I would like to help those having problems. If you had a similar problem and fixed it, please post it here!

2. ErikViking

ErikViking VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    I tested thourghly with IE 6.0 and Netscape 8.1 under XP SP2 and it worked perfectly. Check with the users experiencing the problem what browser/OS they are using. If it is a similar pattern the vendor might have a remedy?

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,426
    I know I posted that mine still aren't working..nor are my bold, italic and underline links. I even tried right-clicking on the smilies but the open link isn't accessible when I do that. *sigh*

I use Windows and it's happening on both my laptop and desktop 'puters. I never had any problem before. Any suggestions?

*Edit/Update* I don't know what ya did, but as of about 10 minutes ago I have smilies again. Yay!! :dance:

4. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    I didn't have them earlier today. Didn't even have the 'manage attachements' thingy. But all seems to be well at the moment. See? :mm: