Smelly Hippies, Embarrassing Liberals, and the Anti-Semites who Love Them

Nuc said:
I find it questionable that pro-Nazi rhetoric is acceptable on this board when people are getting banned for stuff that's much less offensive.

Not that its my place to explain, but there's a difference between speaking an opinion and simply inciting riots. That, IMO, is why most people get banned. They come here to start trouble and end up in name-calling matches without contributing to the conversation anymore.

Zhukov said:
I don't like the Nazi either, but simply put: he plays by the rules, he gets to stay.

I guess it's like having a party. Someone gets drunk and you throw them out. But if you can stay sober you can sit around muttering under you breath about "jews and *******" all night long and people will just think you are stupid.

Joyce is a bad party guest however because every time he lobs a turd in the punchbowl he runs and hides under his mommies skirt.

He still hasn't answered my question about whether his daughter was actually raped and murdered by the Black Panthers or if that was just his fantasy.

If she was, my sympathies. If not, only a sick f#$k would want to fantasize about his daughter that way. C'mon Goering, be a man answer the question!

Nuc said:
I find it questionable that pro-Nazi rhetoric is acceptable on this board when people are getting banned for stuff that's much less offensive.

We don't ban people for being offensive; we ban people for being abusive, or idiots. :)

Nuc said:
I know your policy and I think you should have whoever you want here, but Nazis aren't idiots?
like it or not hes an American and has the right to free speech.

Johnney said:
like it or not hes an American and has the right to free speech.

I know that and I agree. Even if he's a German he has the right to free speech. But do you think Nazis (in the 21st century no less) are idiots or not?

I'm not the one who said people get banned for being idiots. I'm just trying to find out what idiot means in this context.

Nuc said:
I know that and I agree. Even if he's a German he has the right to free speech. But do you think Nazis (in the 21st century no less) are idiots or not?

I'm not the one who said people get banned for being idiots. I'm just trying to find out what idiot means in this context.

Idiot in this context:

Flaming, spamming, violating common-sense articles of 'good forum conduct'...that sorta thing.

Hagbard Celine said:
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Howard Zinn

I like Jews. Israel is a beacon of freedom and light in a region clouded by ignorance and violence.

But the Palestinians should have their own state. One of the reasons there's so much fighting in the middle east is because most of the country borders were drawn up by Europeans who didn't know what they were doing.

If it is only a State the Palestinians wanted they would have had it at the same time Isreal got a state. Instead they refused the UN plan and Isreal ended up with it all after they defended themselves from an attack by the Palestinians. They also gained land after being attacked by other Arab States who support the Palestinians in their bid to end the State of Isreal. It is part of the PLO charter to remove all Jews from the area. Until they remove that they are going to stay a small group of people throwing themselves in front of tanks.

dmp said:
It's not funny - it just doesn't make sense. Funny is that 'brazilian' joke...That puppet is just a waste of natural resources.

:)

All this crap they waste their time on just shows how empty their skulls really are.

"Whatcha doing this week, son?", asked dad.
"Oh still working on the giant cowboy hat for the protest, dad. I need to make a difference. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism", prattled son.
"Ok, well don't forget to take your pills. DId you get the money we sent?"
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BRING THAT UP!" click.

This thread is awesome. It's so funny. all the comments to go with the photo. LMAO. Who started this? I gotta check.

The ClayTaurus said:
See, this what bothers me about you guys... lighten up and laugh once in awhile :)

You know what would be funny? Someone opening up with a mini 60 and sawing a few hundred of these sad, anti-American bastards off at the hip. I'd get a good laugh at that.

Pale Rider said:
You know what would be funny? Someone opening up with a mini 60 and sawing a few hundred of these sad, anti-American bastards off at the hip. I'd get a good laugh at that.
Funnier still....

Take these idiots, ship them off to Cuba, Communist China, Vietnam, Iran, Libya, Syria, North Korea with the proviso that they aren't treated any differently than the common everyday Joe in those countries.

Make them live there a few years, then, fish the survivors out of their hovels, prison cells, labor camps, torture cells, rape rooms etc.

And then see if their attitude has changed.....

How much ya wanna bet that they'd be singing "God Bless America" and flying the flag????

Forum List

Back