Smearing Christine O'Donnell: Ugly Gawker Story Turns Her Into a Victim

Playing a victim doesn't get you elected. One of her biggest problems is that she is a 41 year old woman, yet, for all the world, she puts on this young girl act. Yes, there may be some who think she's cute, adorable (?), etc--but that doesn't make her seem capable--in fact, she seems just the opposite.

She needs to gain a lot more maturity and lose the little girl voice, and actually do something tangible besides run for office. She was fired from her last job in 2004, and hasn't done anything since. And it shows.

We already knew Christine O'Donnell was a whore.

I didn't know that. I figured if she was anti masturbation, most likely she will never get married first, to later experience a man. So, she must be a lesbian keeping a promise to her momma to never have sex.

I find it rather pathetic that we have become such a bunch of fucking idiotic, gossip obsessed fools that we even discuss this kind of shit.

And in 'politics'.

Seriously. Don't any of you see this as just pathetic?

Playing a victim doesn't get you elected. One of her biggest problems is that she is a 41 year old woman, yet, for all the world, she puts on this young girl act. Yes, there may be some who think she's cute, adorable (?), etc--but that doesn't make her seem capable--in fact, she seems just the opposite.

She needs to gain a lot more maturity and lose the little girl voice, and actually do something tangible besides run for office. She was fired from her last job in 2004, and hasn't done anything since. And it shows.

Wow.. sounds eerily like the current resident of 1400 Pennsylvania Ave.

The Democrats don't have anything much to use as "voter bait" which means they have to resort to smear tactics in order to try and degrade the other candidates. It's a shame when either side does this because first and foremost, I care about the issues. I could care less about how you had naked photos taken of you years ago or if you divorced a wife. When will we learn it's all about the issues, stupid? Anything else is just a waste of my time. Unless you want to tell me a really, really good hunting or fishing story.

The Democrats don't have anything much to use as "voter bait" which means they have to resort to smear tactics in order to try and degrade the other candidates. It's a shame when either side does this because first and foremost, I care about the issues. I could care less about how you had naked photos taken of you years ago or if you divorced a wife. When will we learn it's all about the issues, stupid? Anything else is just a waste of my time. Unless you want to tell me a really, really good hunting or fishing story.
:rolleyes:

Gawker isn't the Democrats.

Who lives at 1400 Pennsylvania Ave?

If you're trying to smear Obama, you may wish to look up the address of the White House....

The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States. Located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C., the house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban,[1] and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia sandstone in the Neoclassical style. It has been the residence of every U.S. President since John Adams. When Thomas Jefferson moved into the house in 1801, he (with architect Benjamin Henry Latrobe) expanded the building outward, creating two colonnades that were meant to conceal stables and storage.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_house

Typical teabagger Soggy No Load.......you never bother to verify your information.

You really don't get it do you? This person has consistently lied about her credentials--she never went to Oxford, she is being investigated by the feds for using campaign money for her living expenses, she has just fired her fifth finance manager in the last few months, she only received her college degree from Fairleigh Dickerson in SEPTEMBER 2010, although she has claimed to have much more education than that. She's an out and out liar who is trying to live on campaign donations on the pretense that her home is "campaign headquarters". Jeez, anyone else who behaved like this would be called a bum.

She'll be long forgotten soon--as of today she's still 10 points down in the polls.

Bet this wouldnt have happened to her opponant

O'Donnell faces obstacles in effort to air 30-minute TV ad in Delaware ad forgotten
:lol: Turns out she gave them the video too late, or in one case, never contracted with a FOX affiliate.

The woman is just not very bright...seriously.

Figures you idiots always have an excuse to rally around your loyal mainstream media... its never thier bias, unless its Fox doing to one of your wonderful candidates.

Thanks for not dissapointing.

The problem is when a politician, Democrat or Republican, decides to pass judgement and claim they have superior morality. It almost always backfires because humans almost always slip. And these days if you do, someone will catch it on film.

Look back at the Clinton fiasco. How many of those Republicans that grandstanded on the idea that Clinton's sex life were grounds for impeachment later went on to have their own sex scandal? Newt, Vitter, Craig, and at least a few more past that.

So O'Donnell did something stupid in a moment of moral weakness. I wouldn't give a damn about it if she wasn't going around flaunting her superior values and morals.

BTW, if you read the Gawker story, it's just plain silly stuff. The writer admits nothing happened in the stupid article. The only reason the story has any traction at all is because O'Donnell's attempt at claiming the moral high ground.

Forum List

Back