Smear indeed. Obama shows his true nature

So Ayers is NOT a terrorists OR Obama has no ties to him? Is that you all's claim?

Ayres was a terrorist 40 years ago, man. I mean come on. The guy is in his 60s. No one should be blamed for what they do in life in the first 30 years, they're stupid. We've all heard stories of what McCain did when he first entered the Navy. They're kids. They do stupid shit. Hell, I'm sure you did some stupid shit before you were 30.

Now, Obama serves on the board of a charity organization created to improve education and fight poverty with this guy and all of a sudden you want people to think Obama is a terrorist. It's the stupidest argument in the world. People will find out Obama's record in helping people.

Like this one.

"I didn't has sexual relations with that woman!" LOL what a freaking joke he was.

Oh yeah, freaking joke. His approval rating was 70% when he left office. He screwed around with some young intern. I mean, come on, if you were married to Hillary, wouldn't you try to get some elsewhere?

Oh yeah, freaking joke. His approval rating was 70% when he left office. He screwed around with some young intern. I mean, come on, if you were married to Hillary, wouldn't you try to get some elsewhere?

:lol: i mean, shame on you for attacking poor hillary

Well except it just proves the point, any lie will do when your Barrack Obama. So much for his change and I am different, ehh?

oh come on RGS, do you not listen to anything mccain's camp says? theyre spreading lies as well. youre complaining about obama when youre repubs lie as well, its absurd

There's nothing wrong with the way Hillary looks. She looks pretty damn good for a 60 year old woman.

The thing I wonder about, is how can Cindy McCain wake up every morning, and look at that Jurrasic fossil next to her in bed.

Ayers a terrorist? A frigging wannabe way back when. Come on Rock, we're abotut the same age. You remember Bader-Meinhoff and the Japanese RAF and the Italian Red Brigade, to say nothing of the IRA. They were fair dinkum terrorists. Those bloody idiots in the Weathermen/Weather Underground were a bunch of wethers alright. Snotty kids fucking around at being big bad terrorists. They couldn't even kill anyone, let alone a former senior politician.

Completely incompetent when it comes to terrorism. Ayers should be ashamed of himself, all that noise and he achieved exactly two-fifths of fuck-all.

It's not like Obama was best mates with Carlos.

Jeez man, get some perspective.
NPR interviewed a *gasp* Republican that was on the same community improvement committee that Obama and Ayers were on. She was shocked that this was being made an issue. She said the committee was filled with Republicans, Democrats, and Independents and no one had a problem with Ayers.

More than likely, no one actually knew. And since the guy is free to walk the streets, he is free to support the community and perhaps give back something he once sought to take.

I think what i don't get is that the link RGS provided isn't even referencing Obama saying these things. It's Yahoo news so unless I missed Obama or one of his surrogates commenting on this I'm not sure how this is being blamed on Obama?

I think the problem the right is about to experience is that McCain & Co opened up the gates and things that the press didn't speak about before in terms of McCain's past will now be pulled out as topics of discussion.

Obama was 8 years old when Ayers was a member of the weatherundergoround... They didn't kill anyone....terrorists kill people... Think Timothy McVie....he was a domestic terrorist. Think UnaBomber...domestic terrorist. Bill Ayers was an anti-war radical who I'd lay money, 90% of the posters on this board hadn't even heard of prior to this election cycle beginning.

McCain asked for it....and there are plenty of people outside of the Obama camp who would love nothing more than to bring McCain down with his own poor judgement in this past.

I think what i don't get is that the link RGS provided isn't even referencing Obama saying these things. It's Yahoo news so unless I missed Obama or one of his surrogates commenting on this I'm not sure how this is being blamed on Obama?

I think the problem the right is about to experience is that McCain & Co opened up the gates and things that the press didn't speak about before in terms of McCain's past will now be pulled out as topics of discussion.

Obama was 8 years old when Ayers was a member of the weatherundergoround... They didn't kill anyone....terrorists kill people... Think Timothy McVie....he was a domestic terrorist. Think UnaBomber...domestic terrorist. Bill Ayers was an anti-war radical who I'd lay money, 90% of the posters on this board hadn't even heard of prior to this election cycle beginning.

McCain asked for it....and there are plenty of people outside of the Obama camp who would love nothing more than to bring McCain down with his own poor judgement in this past.

I think Ayers blew up a Statue, or something. As far as I know he never killed anyone, or else he'd be rotting in jail or something.

I guess he said some reprehensible things 40 years ago when Obama was 8 years old.

And Obama has never "palled" around with him.

Its just desparation on the part of the GOP. They know they can't win on the issues.

And Charles Keating did more damage to the United States, than Bill Ayers ever did.

McCain linked to private group in Iran-Contra case - Yahoo! News

What a joke. What next? He gonna claim McCain stole candy from a baby at one of his early rallies?

Somebody call the waaaaambulance for the Sarg!! I think he's ready to blow some shit up over this.

And BTW, if you know anything about the close McCain ties with Reagan, and you know the closeness of Oliver North with Reagan, not to hard to see McCain and North doin their thing.

R. Reagan had a hell of alot more to do with the Iran Contra scandal then was ever investigated so give me a break and admit that your party has made up so many lies about Obama I can't even keep track.

New Topics

Forum List

Back