Smart people.... what do do about all the idiots?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
If you want to suggest me to vote for Obamney or Romney, leave NOW. this is not the place for you.
The rest of us.... let's face it. masses are zombies, absolutely helpless. if my speech (link in my sig) can not get through, then believe me nothing will get through to these people. they are no different then chickens in mentality, only food they respond to, and fast motions they fear.

So what are our options with the nation that is lost. I feel like I am in the wilderness around year 1700 or so, before US government was formed. we now need a new government. we need to disregard the zombies with voting rights, but we must form a government, a unity, a justice system of our own, in order to protect ourselves from this filth who will come after all of us like crack whores desperate to pay for their coccaine.

Who is interested in forming a new Government within the USA, which would represent Justice?

If you want to suggest me to vote for Obamney or Romney, leave NOW. this is not the place for you.
The rest of us.... let's face it. masses are zombies, absolutely helpless. if my speech (link in my sig) can not get through, then believe me nothing will get through to these people. they are no different then chickens in mentality, only food they respond to, and fast motions they fear.

So what are our options with the nation that is lost. I feel like I am in the wilderness around year 1700 or so, before US government was formed. we now need a new government. we need to disregard the zombies with voting rights, but we must form a government, a unity, a justice system of our own, in order to protect ourselves from this filth who will come after all of us like crack whores desperate to pay for their coccaine.

Who is interested in forming a new Government within the USA, which would represent Justice?

Justice is too vague...who's definition of justice, your's or mine? :eusa_whistle:

We do what our Founders did. They turned to God and repented of their sins. Then "With Firm Reliance in the Protection of Divine Providence," they mutually pledged their lives, their fortunes, and thteir sacred honor in the cause of liberty.

There's a lot of Smart People who are also "a problem".

When I told you the masses were too stupid to deserve the keys to a nuclear arsenal (in your last thread) -- you didn't believe me..

What do smart people do? Point and laugh at you of course.... and here it looks like they neg you too.

:lmao:

We do what our Founders did. They turned to God and repented of their sins. Then "With Firm Reliance in the Protection of Divine Providence," they mutually pledged their lives, their fortunes, and thteir sacred honor in the cause of liberty.

I admit bias because I am not a very religious person, but I have never thought that our founding fathers "turned to God and repented for their sins". The great things that they did had nothing to do with religion. They fought a tyrannical government for the sake of individual liberty. You can leave religion out of it and our Founders were still great men in many ways. Just as the great Thomas Jefferson removed any reference of Jesus's divinity from his Bible I will ignore the religious references in your post and thank you for it.

Once again, Happy 4th of July everbody.

I admit bias because I am not a very religious person, but I have never thought that our founding fathers "turned to God and repented for their sins". The great things that they did had nothing to do with religion. They fought a tyrannical government for the sake of individual liberty. You can leave religion out of it and our Founders were still great men in many ways. Just as the great Thomas Jefferson removed any reference of Jesus's divinity from his Bible I will ignore the religious references in your post and thank you for it.

Independence day.

Independence day.

Happy 4th of July... um... Independence Day to you too. :tongue:

Why not just come out and say YOU want States to start separating themselves from the Union? [Secede]...And be Done with it?

First, they proclaimed many days of fasting, thanksgiving, and repentence during the year of 1776 as the began the war.

Second, Thomas Jefferson didnt remove any reference to Jesus's divinity his Bible. (He actually wrote two, which were to help people know Christ.)

You can't leave religion out of what they did. To do so would remove the context of their actions from history. It would leave you with an imperfect and thus incorrect view of what they did and why they acted.

What do smart people do? Point and laugh at you of course.... and here it looks like they neg you too.
:lmao:
UinREALlif.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

Why not just come out and say YOU want States to start separating themselves from the Union? [Secede]...And be Done with it?
Because the opposite is what I seek: the whole distruction of America is being carried out by dividing people into left, right, rich, poor, muslims, christians, etc.

First, they proclaimed many days of fasting, thanksgiving, and repentence during the year of 1776 as the began the war.

Second, Thomas Jefferson didnt remove any reference to Jesus's divinity his Bible. (He actually wrote two, which were to help people know Christ.)

You can't leave religion out of what they did. To do so would remove the context of their actions from history. It would leave you with an imperfect and thus incorrect view of what they did and why they acted.

Do you have any sources for the claims that they proclaimed what they did, or that Thmoas Jefferson added two references to his Bible? I'm not saying you are wrong, but I am genuinely curious about your claim. From what I understand TJ was a deist, but believed in the moral tenets of Christianity. I consider myself a deist and something about Christ's divinity seems to be in conflict with deist beliefs.

Because the opposite is what I seek: the whole distruction of America is being carried out by dividing people into left, right, rich, poor, muslims, christians, etc.

Then Loocy? You half sum 'splainin ta doo...

Seriously? WHAT are you on about? YEAH we know all segments of society are under attack and Government is into the parsing...

Explain in deatail, will you?

Forum List

Back