Smart Move By Rick Perry

Perry is as done as bachman, palin, paul, newt and any of the other single digiters.

Romeny will be your guy.
As usual, you haven't done your homework.

Paul is not a "single digiter" as you say and has won more than his fair share of polls. I believe that qualifies you as a "liar".

Also, Palin isn't running. Never was.

whats he got?

11% of the republican party?

He will NEVER be elected in a national election

To pretend the economic crash was caused by a dem congress is the definition of partisan hackery.

How can you lie to yourself like that?

Yeah, the Economic crash just happened to happen after Democrats had control. It's just an absolute coincidence that the economic factors downturned when they took over. It's all somehow Bush's fault.

To pretend the economic crash was caused by a dem congress is the definition of partisan hackery.

Who claimed this? All I ever said was the collapse is due primarily, PRIMARILY, to failed progressive policies....

Perry is as done as bachman, palin, paul, newt and any of the other single digiters.

Romeny will be your guy.
As usual, you haven't done your homework.

Paul is not a "single digiter" as you say and has won more than his fair share of polls. I believe that qualifies you as a "liar".

Also, Palin isn't running. Never was.

whats he got?

11% of the republican party?

He will NEVER be elected in a national election

If a fucking "Community Organizer" can win an election in this country, even a dumb fuck like you could too. Scarey - but true. Trouble is, you couldn't rustle up 62-million brain dead sheep, like Obama did. You lack the finances and the intellect.

I have to think that these 2,483 debates are a drain on anyone running for prez anyway. They happen every four years with whichever party is out of office.
But I guess they are better than being blasted with 10,257 daily campaign ads we will be drilled with in the near future.

The more people see of Rick Perry the more they find out he's not right for America. Rick's solution? Stay off of national TV.

Rick Perry plans to skip some upcoming debates | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
There's already a thread on this.
And the announcement was he would skip debates. He is right. The debates are worthless, a barrage of sound bites at each other. Who needs that?
He will do better doing interviews and appearances. That ought to propel him to the nomination, to the extreme discomfort of the lefties and their allies in the Paul camp.

I agree. Its high time the children left the debates to the men that want to debate real issues and actually try and solve our problems. Rick Perry can shove his tort reform right up his ass, and when he is done with it he can pass that tort reform to every rich dumbfuck in the country so they can do likewise.

Asshole neocons need to learn that Americans like civil liberties.

What problems were solved by teh debates? How does someone lay out his entire program and his reasoning in 30 seconds? I realize a pinhead like you can't pay attention for any longer than that. But in the real world problems are complex and elude simple easy answers.
And nice to see you support the trial lawyers, who have bought and paid for more politiicans than any otehr lobby.

Yeah, the Economic crash just happened to happen after Democrats had control. It's just an absolute coincidence that the economic factors downturned when they took over. It's all somehow Bush's fault.

When people try to put the blame on just one party they aren't being realistic.
What help cause the problem took years to realize the results of bad or influenced decisions.
During those years we had Dem president and GOP congresses, we had GOP presidents and Dem congresses, we had a GOP president and GOP congress. We've had it all!
An example of inconsistent thought is that some claim that Clinton reaped the rewards of Reagan's work when the economy was humming in the late 90's. But, it took the Dems two months to screw up the economy? (I say two months because the country was running on the last GOP/Bush budget until Oct 1, 2007).
There's plenty of blame to go around with BOTH parties and over several years, to think not is not dealing with the real world.

Perry will look like a coward if he ducks the debates. Texans don't bode well for cowards

Perry will look like a coward if he ducks the debates. Texans don't bode well for cowards

Good point. That would be a good description of Rick Perry. A "smart coward".

The bottom line is that if he can't handle a little heat in these debates there is no way he could handle the presidency.

The bottom line is that if he can't handle a little heat in these debates there is no way he could handle the presidency.

Frankly, I don't know why we place so much emphasis on these dog and pony shows to start with.

if Debating equalled adminstrative ability, Obama would be on Mount Rushmore right now.

Frankly, I don't know why we place so much emphasis on these dog and pony shows to start with.

if Debating equalled adminstrative ability, Obama would be on Mount Rushmore right now.

Even a schmuck gets off a good one now and then. This was yours.
Yes, debates are not meaures of how a president will govern. Past experience and policy ideas are. When Giuliani pointed out at the GOP convention that Obama had voted "present" many times we should all have paid attention. Because that is exactly what he has done through his presidency. He refused to lead and left his agenda up to Congress.
The debates are worthless exercises in "gotcha" campaigning, with everyone hoping for a "you're no jack kennedy moment."

I like these dog and pony shows because if you have a good moderator you get tough questions asked and weak answers challenged

Otherwise all you get are orchestrated public appearances with a hand picked crowd cheering everything you say

good for him.

the lame stream driveby media hounded him with their unfair gotcha questions.

I'll give Palin some credit.

She wasn't a part of the winning election but her efforts in whining about questions in interviews has now given you guys an excuse you can always make when someone looks stupid in an interview.

Just say the questions were "I gotcha" questions.

Forum List

Back