Smart money: Romney to win

Do all of you vote???? I hope that everyone will stick together in voting out Obama and all the incumbents in Washiniton and lets clean house. If we don't all stick together, and this bunch is reelected, we are all going to pay the price. Vote this bunch out....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do all of you vote???? I hope that everyone will stick together in voting out Obama and all the incumbents in Washiniton and lets clean house. If we don't all stick together, and this bunch is reelected, we are all going to pay the price. Vote this bunch out....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Voting isn't going to save us. With the debt the size that it already is, I'm afraid very bad things are in our future, no matter what.

Greece here we come.

Voting isn't going to save us. With the debt the size that it already is, I'm afraid very bad things are in our future, no matter what.

Greece here we come.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK63eUyk-iM]Grease - Greased Lightning - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Why would Wall Street bet on Romney? Are you suggesting Wall Street does better under Republican Presidents? You really should do some research. Wall Street has always done better under Dems.

No necessarily, Wall street has tanked with CArter, Clinton and Obama when you had a democratic congress......elect those republicans to stop some of their bullshit.....and maybe roll some of this crap back.

Under Carter, everything tanked mostly due to the high interest rates, but Volker was supposedly trying to control inflation. I still don't buy into it, but everything was a mess. Under Clinton, the Dow went form 3300 to over 10,000, and under Obama, it he inherited a crashing market that was around 8000 then dropped to 6600 before beginning it's return to nearly 13,000 now. Under GW? Went from 10,600 to 8000, so a 20 plus percent loss in eight years. Under Reagan, it went from around 900 to 2800, so a good return. Overall though, facts are facts; the markets historically have done better under Dems.

Take a closer look... and don't forget Clinton, Then the Senate and Congress majorities.

Barney Fwank come to mind?

Forum List

Back