Smart Car parking FAIL

That was almost painful to watch.

I hope 4 or 5 people went out afterwards, picked the car up and turned it around so that it was facing the wrong direction when that lame-ass driver returned. that would have been a great sequel.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I wish they had showed who was driving!

i have my suppositions though...

I wish they had showed who was driving!

i have my suppositions though...

w126394201.jpg

In college, 6 of us went to the bar in one of the guys' Ford Falcon. The only parking spot was too small to get into, so we got out and carried the car into the spot.
I think the guys watching should have helped.

The title of this thread should read, “How Truthmatters parallel parks her ‘Smart’ Car.”

The title of this thread should read, “How Truthmatters parallel parks her ‘Smart’ Car.”

I try to post only factual information. Had I been able to PROVE it was truthiness or deanie or trolling blunder or olfraud, believe me I would have labeled it as such!

I know in driving school they tell you never to go in nose first when trying to parallel park because it makes it harder to eventually get the car properly situated. But in this instance it was a no-brainer because it wasn't just a parking space but at least 2 or 3 of them right in line. More like just pulling over to the curb than parallel parking, but the driver obviously didn't see it that way.

i dont even attempt to parallel park even if i were in a smart car i would circle the block till i find angle parking.....

Haha! My daughter is the same way! Once time we went into town and found a parking spot right next to where we had to go...but it was parallel so we ended up parking 2 blocks away! I just laughed at her! :)

Forum List

Back