Smart animals thread

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
I watched this video, it is apparent that these crows are instigating a cat fight. They are after the white cat, and never touch the black cat, that is amazing :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUyVUXb3iWk[/ame]

I think they must know and hang out with the black kitty. Big birds are so funny. They are acting like the scavengers and meat eaters they are...they aren't really fooling around; they're trying to rip that cat's butt. He might even be sick, we can't tell.

I've seen magpies do the same thing with squirrels in trees...two or three of them will pick one squirrel and just hound it.

I've also seen them do it with my dog and her food. We had a big dog we fed on the porch, and she hung outside during the day. She'd go around the corner of the house, turn around and hang there and watch for the birds...they'd come to her dish and she'd run over there...then they'd all start this complicated dance, which involved birds baiting her, her hiding, them stealing food....

I wonder what they had to gain?

where the hell was this , I have never seen two toned crows.

I wonder what they had to gain?

where the hell was this , I have never seen two toned crows.

They're some sort of magpie/crow birds. There are a lot of different types, but they're all in that same family. The family that has a name I can't remember.

Nope its all about food, they wanted somehting this cat was protecting I bet.

Forum List

Back