Smarmy delusional Rethuglicans

you mean age has withered and custom staled my infinite variety? I'm crushed.
I read it this morning before church,; he makes some good points, but it's hard for me to get too excited by political rhetoric at this stage, from either side. I've pretty much decided they're all FOS.

Hey Monsieur del. I just heard this on the radio and thought it might amuse you too.

Do You Have Political Dementia? : NPR

The Unger Report
by Brian Unger
Do You Have Political Dementia?

Day to Day, September 8, 2008 · Having trouble deciding who's the most experienced candidate for public office? Our resident humorist suggests you might be one of the millions of Americans suffering from PD: political dementia. He breaks down the warning signs and he notes that unlike almost every other malady, medical science has yet to come up with a treatment.

Hey Monsieur del. I just heard this on the radio and thought it might amuse you too.

The Unger Report
by Brian Unger

Day to Day, September 8, 2008 · Having trouble deciding who's the most experienced candidate for public office? Our resident humorist suggests you might be one of the millions of Americans suffering from PD: political dementia. He breaks down the warning signs and he notes that unlike almost every other malady, medical science has yet to come up with a treatment.

Crap--I have it and it's complicating my smarmy factor--good find.

The Unger Report
by Brian Unger

good stuff. is he any relation to Felix?

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back