Smarmy delusional Rethuglicans

oh man---I hate that one too "go to hospital" I tell em to quit talking like an Indian. " Me go to store, Ugh " :cool:

Good one. I'll remember that one.

I also hate how "gone missing" has crept in. There are tons of expressions I hate, not just British imports, but I know I am a little too persnickety about stuff like that.
Also a hypotwit. I caught myself saying, "Not bloody likely!" once.
Bollocks!!!

Good one. I'll remember that one.

I also hate how "gone missing" has crept in. There are tons of expressions I hate, not just British imports, but I know I am a little too persnickety about stuff like that.
Also a hypotwit. I caught myself saying, "Not bloody likely!" once.
Bollocks!!!

hey--I was in Parsipanny once ! Giant deli sandwiches--one would last me 3 days.

Hardy har har!

Was that one of your Uncle Petey's favorite jokes?

(Actually I love puns, the bad ones even better)

I don't think it was so much that she compared her experience as mayor and governor to Obama's experience as a community organizer it was how she did it

"I guess being mayor of a small town is kinda like being a community organizer, except you have REAL RESPONSIBILITIES"

and the fact that they are approaching Obama's experience as a community organizer like it's ALL he's done is kind of funny. He's also been a civil rights attorney, a constitutional law professor, state legislature and now a Congressman, not to mention the many boards of directors he's sat on over the years.

It's just disingenuous crap and typical of a party that doesn't have anything to say on their own behalf.
Obama was a state legislature?

is he bicameral?

People,
People who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world
Were children needing other children
And yet letting our grown-up pride
Hide all the need inside
Acting more like children than children
Lovers
Are very special people
Theyre the luckiest people in the world
With one person,
One very special person
A feeling deep in your soul
Says you are half now youre whole
No more hunger and thirst
But first be a person who needs people
People, people who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world.

With one person
One very special person
A feeling deep in your soul
Says you are half now youre whole
No more hunger and thirst
But first be a person who needs people
People, people who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world.

Obama once also had beauty queen aspirations, you know.
303188VCEB_w.jpg

nice rack

Is this supposed to make a former Clinton supporter see red?
That's kind of pathetic.

no, silly...alice palmer was the first person he elbowed out of the way in his cut-throat grab for power, and that was just a tid-bit form her wiki page.

I'm totally down with discussing what Palin and Obama were doing when they were 25 years old. Community organizer? Sounds like a bunch of dirty hippie crap.

Sportscaster sounds like a real job.

Is this the lady you want across the table from Vladimir Putin?

Our future commander in chief:

:lol:

Sometimes these threads just crack me up.

Answer: NO I do not want that beauty queen across from Putin.

Oh this reminds me did you hear the female reporter who asked putin "On behalf of blondes around the world, how do you stay so fit?" :lol:

Putin apparently responded that he workls out and the reporter should tell the blondes around the world hello from him.

Is this supposed to make a former Clinton supporter see red?
That's kind of pathetic.

no, silly...alice palmer was the first person he elbowed out of the way in his cut-throat grab for power, and that was just a tid-bit form her wiki page.

Naaa uncle Pete is a Hutterite Preacher and a chiropractor ! :lol: TMI ?

A Hutterite preacher? How exotic! There's never TMI for me. I once earned the nickname of Gladys Kravitz.

So, assuming you didn't invent that about uncle Pete, do tell more!

A Hutterite preacher? How exotic! There's never TMI for me. I once earned the nickname of Gladys Kravitz.

So, assuming you didn't invent that about uncle Pete, do tell more!

Well lets see----it was a somewhat radical move by my Mennonite aunt to marry a Hutterite but it all blew over pretty quickly. They were all farmers in the same area iof South Dakota anyway so I think it was too cold and there was too much work to do to for them to stew about it for a long time.

Well lets see----it was a somewhat radical move by my Mennonite aunt to marry a Hutterite but it all blew over pretty quickly. They were all farmers in the same area iof South Dakota anyway so I think it was too cold and there was too much work to do to for them to stew about it for a long time.

lol! Most likely.

So are/were you also a Mennonite?

lol! Most likely.

So are/were you also a Mennonite?

That's a damn good question--I guess it depends if Mennoism is a race or a religion. These ages old dilemmas confuse me. I did get booted from a Lutheran church for not paying my dues. At least that's what my dad claimed! :D

Forum List

Back