Smaller paycheck b/c of govt = bad; b/c of private sector = good

There are very few people that I genuinely dislike. It would be a hoot to meet Deany or TM or visit the mental hospital to meet cammmmppbbeeelll or FrancoWTF but the OP is a fucking dishonest sack of shit

You need to STFU

So you genuinely dislike me? Wow. Shocker. Why should I STFU? Thought right wingers believed in freedom of speech.

Fucking lowlife poseur still pretending to have been a Republican

No one believes you and its fucking pathetic you have to invent stuff to get upset about

Best bet, STFU

But why you mad brah?

Yeah, sure, I spent 3 years on USMB, posing as a right winger, just to unleash my evil plot on a bunch of strangers on a web forum by switching to independent 5 months before election, then not vote at all. Damn, you are on to my scheme!

No wonder you idiots believe the nonsense on Beck and Limbaugh. You'll believe anything.

Yes, paychecks are less because of goverment, but also everything else is rising because of goverment. Energy is rising because of new regulations so we won't have global warming. Lol
Gas prices are up, because of again obama's polocies. He won't allow drilling on federal lands, and he stopped the keystone pipeline. Also it doesn't help it you think $5.00 or above for a gallon of gas is good to save the planet.
Food prices are effected by gas prices, heck everything is effected by gas prices. Plus when you use corn as a substidy in gas, instead of feeding animals and people it also raises the price of food.
So you see obama shares the blame all across the board, but I know liberals will cover for him. Just like I heard today the liberal media is blaming the recent flu cases for the economy not coming back. When this happened back when bush was president, liberals blamed bushes leadership for lack of flu shots. That's in itself why they are losing credibility.

Yes, paychecks are less because of goverment, but also everything else is rising because of goverment. Energy is rising because of new regulations so we won't have global warming. Lol
Gas prices are up, because of again obama's polocies. He won't allow drilling on federal lands, and he stopped the keystone pipeline. Also it doesn't help it you think $5.00 or above for a gallon of gas is good to save the planet.
Food prices are effected by gas prices, heck everything is effected by gas prices. Plus when you use corn as a substidy in gas, instead of feeding animals and people it also raises the price of food.
So you see obama shares the blame all across the board, but I know liberals will cover for him. Just like I heard today the liberal media is blaming the recent flu cases for the economy not coming back. When this happened back when bush was president, liberals blamed bushes leadership for lack of flu shots. That's in itself why they are losing credibility.

Exactly. The OP is a left wing fool. if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Exactly. The OP is a left wing fool. if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Yes, and just think that's where they get their information. Lol

Hey dumbasses, your paychecks would've been, and will continue to be, smaller no matter who is in office. Globalism has made our labor worth less in the big picture. Whether its the government raising taxes, or the beloved private sector raising prices, lowering wages, slashing benefits........you were going to get less, and will keep getting less, no matter what.

Yep, the govt took more this check.
And the private sector raised the price of milk. And gas. And bread. And peanut butter. And cable TV. And electricity. And rent. And insurance. And.......well, everything.

A Romney win wouldnt have changed shit.

The price of milk, gas bread peanut butter, cable TV, electricity, and even rent are up BECAUSE of government.

Dumbass.

What the fuck is "gas bread peanut butter"? Some vegan terrorist weapon?

Do you have the right to shop around for prices on goods and services?? Are you forced to pay for good and services you do not want??

Now... Can you shop your tax rate around?? Are your forced to pay for taxes you do not want??

Big difference

Such a cliche' right wing retard response.

YES, I could cancel my electricity if I wanted. I'd live in the heat or cold, no hot water, no power, cook on an open flame. Sure, I could do that. (Or pay for the ONE company in the entire lower half of the state, meaning, no choice).

That company is a government enforced monopoly, you stupid turd. It's the only one in the area because the government made it illegal for other utilities to setup shop in your community. You're blaming the free market for something that is entirely the result of government compulsion.

YES I could not pay rent and live in the woods.

You don't have to rent from any particular landlord. You have no choice about paying taxes.

YES, I could not own a car. And bike to work. In the rain. Sleet. Wind. Heat. Show up sweaty and stinky at work, and probably get fired for looking like I just biked 20 miles (thanks boss).

YES, I could not buy groceries. I could eat and drink ONLY what I kill or grow. Realistic? No. But in theory I could.

You're getting dumber by the minute. The discussion is about who you can purchase goods and services from, not whether you purchase them.

See how stupid all that sounds? I'd be a homeless guy in the woods who bikes to work and eats plants and food I find in the streets.........and be called a "taker" who lives off welfare and others.

Yes, your argument does sound incredibly stupid. You're trying to present the argument as being a choice between paying the government or purchasing from the private sector as a whole, as if there was only once choice in the private sector. It takes a real moron to swallow that kind of logic.

(Oh, and yeah, you can shop around for tax rates. RW'ers love to brag how people move to FLA or TX for the tax rates. You can move.)

That's only for state and local taxes. That's one of the beauties of the federal system, and that's precisely why turds like you hate the concept of state's rights. However, there is no shopping around to avoid federal taxes.

Do you have the right to shop around for prices on goods and services?? Are you forced to pay for good and services you do not want??

Try shopping for an alternative to cable in your town. Can you afford insurance on your own and not go through your employer? Most people can't. Why do you champion our workers' race to the bottom? Why won't anyone on the right EVER side with American workers that are being squeezed and squeezed while corporate profits and executive salaries skyrocket? Why do you think this imbalance is ok?

Do you have to use cable?? Can you do satellite?? Can you do netflix? Can you do without

Can you do the same with taxes??

Now... Can you shop your tax rate around?? Are your forced to pay for taxes you do not want??

Big difference

YES, I could cancel my electricity if I wanted. I'd live in the heat or cold, no hot water, no power, cook on an open flame. Sure, I could do that. (Or pay for the ONE company in the entire lower half of the state, meaning, no choice).

YES, I could not own a car. And bike to work. In the rain. Sleet. Wind. Heat. Show up sweaty and stinky at work, and probably get fired for looking like I just biked 20 miles (thanks boss).

YES, I could not buy groceries. I could eat and drink ONLY what I kill or grow. Realistic? No. But in theory I could.

See how stupid all that sounds? I'd be a homeless guy in the woods who bikes to work and eats plants and food I find in the streets.........and be called a "taker" who lives off welfare and others.

(Oh, and yeah, you can shop around for tax rates. RW'ers love to brag how people move to FLA or TX for the tax rates. You can move.)

Can you escape or shop around for federal income tax??

Big difference

Yup.

Can you escape or shop around for federal income tax??

Sure can. Stop earning over the amount that triggers federal income tax. Or move. Im sure you could find a nice place in Afghanistan or Nigeria or, oh, maybe the middle of Libya where you would be left alone and not pay any taxes. But those places are violent shitholes. Because they dont have a strong government to keep order and maintain an economy that allows people to live comfortable lives.

Taxes are the price we pay to maintain a nation so powerful that we can get filthy rich by producing TV shows like Jersey Shore....while much of the rest of the world is barely getting by with clean water.

Like Sallow said...its a free market, a global market. Humanity will have government. Thats just how living creatures on this planet have evolved. Government, in some form, is here to stay. Some nations have higher taxes, some lower. Our nation voted. Dont like it? Get over it, or move. THats the choice we all have. I got over it.

So right wingers say...

- I dont HAVE to have electricity
- I dont HAVE to own a car
- I dont HAVE to buy food and water
- I dont HAVE to pay rent

I could ride a bike to work, sleep in the woods, eat scraps, and then be called a lazy welfare "taker" by the right wingers.

SO no, I dont have a choice.

Try shopping for an alternative to cable in your town. Can you afford insurance on your own and not go through your employer? Most people can't. Why do you champion our workers' race to the bottom? Why won't anyone on the right EVER side with American workers that are being squeezed and squeezed while corporate profits and executive salaries skyrocket? Why do you think this imbalance is ok?

Do you have the right to complete high school, stay out of jail, get government aid to attend college and make yourself qualified for the job of your choice? Do you have the right to start your own business and be your own boss? (Actually, the government limited the number of small business loans banks can make. Don't want too many private sector jobs created.) Do you have a right to switch jobs if you are not satisfied with you current pay and benefits? Being qualified helps with that.

Maybe people would prefer that insurance companies never existed and we could just pay our own way when we need health care. Personally, I like paying premiums and having them pay 100 times my investment when I get hospitalized. I don't appreciate that Obamacare will cause my premiums to double.

I guess some people think they have to live in a certain place or work in a certain place and make do with whatever cable or utility services are available.

You don't really need cable, so the option there is to save a lot by not getting it.

When government makes their bullshit laws, they can take what they want from you and they do just that. You have to pay taxes and buy healthcare or you are in big trouble. Maybe jail.

You don't go to jail for failing to pay utilities or cable.

If you don't like making certain people wealthier, do your homework and find out how your choice of purchases makes other people wealthy. Who owns the magazine, makes the clothes, etc. Educate yourself and realize that how we all spend our money every day determines who becomes wealthy or wealthier.

Last edited:

because they're Randites like Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) :up:

117746600.jpg

Last edited:
Sure can. Stop earning over the amount that triggers federal income tax. Or move. Im sure you could find a nice place in Afghanistan or Nigeria or, oh, maybe the middle of Libya where you would be left alone and not pay any taxes. But those places are violent shitholes. Because they dont have a strong government to keep order and maintain an economy that allows people to live comfortable lives.

Taxes are the price we pay to maintain a nation so powerful that we can get filthy rich by producing TV shows like Jersey Shore....while much of the rest of the world is barely getting by with clean water.

Like Sallow said...its a free market, a global market. Humanity will have government. Thats just how living creatures on this planet have evolved. Government, in some form, is here to stay. Some nations have higher taxes, some lower. Our nation voted. Dont like it? Get over it, or move. THats the choice we all have. I got over it.

No... taxes are the price SOME pay while others sap off the collections thru the redistribution scheme...

Keep defending the usurpation of freedom and the unequal treatment by government.... and I will fight in every way possible to ensure you lose

Forum List

Back