Smaller paycheck b/c of govt = bad; b/c of private sector = good

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hey dumbasses, your paychecks would've been, and will continue to be, smaller no matter who is in office. Globalism has made our labor worth less in the big picture. Whether its the government raising taxes, or the beloved private sector raising prices, lowering wages, slashing benefits........you were going to get less, and will keep getting less, no matter what.

Yep, the govt took more this check.
And the private sector raised the price of milk. And gas. And bread. And peanut butter. And cable TV. And electricity. And rent. And insurance. And.......well, everything.

A Romney win wouldnt have changed shit.

Do you have the right to shop around for prices on goods and services?? Are you forced to pay for good and services you do not want??

Try shopping for an alternative to cable in your town. Can you afford insurance on your own and not go through your employer? Most people can't. Why do you champion our workers' race to the bottom? Why won't anyone on the right EVER side with American workers that are being squeezed and squeezed while corporate profits and executive salaries skyrocket? Why do you think this imbalance is ok?

Last edited:
Do you have the right to shop around for prices on goods and services?? Are you forced to pay for good and services you do not want??

Now... Can you shop your tax rate around?? Are your forced to pay for taxes you do not want??

Big difference

Such a cliche' right wing retard response.

YES, I could cancel my electricity if I wanted. I'd live in the heat or cold, no hot water, no power, cook on an open flame. Sure, I could do that. (Or pay for the ONE company in the entire lower half of the state, meaning, no choice).

YES I could not pay rent and live in the woods.

YES, I could not own a car. And bike to work. In the rain. Sleet. Wind. Heat. Show up sweaty and stinky at work, and probably get fired for looking like I just biked 20 miles (thanks boss).

YES, I could not buy groceries. I could eat and drink ONLY what I kill or grow. Realistic? No. But in theory I could.

See how stupid all that sounds? I'd be a homeless guy in the woods who bikes to work and eats plants and food I find in the streets.........and be called a "taker" who lives off welfare and others.

(Oh, and yeah, you can shop around for tax rates. RW'ers love to brag how people move to FLA or TX for the tax rates. You can move.)

Try shopping for an alternative to cable in your town. Can you afford insurance on your own and not go through your employer? Most people can't. Why do you champion our workers' race to the bottom? Why won't anyone on the right EVER side with American workers that are being squeezed and squeezed while corporate profits and executive salaries skyrocket. Why do you think this imbalance is ok?

Because..... that is not the causality.

Fail.

Hey dumbasses, your paychecks would've been, and will continue to be, smaller no matter who is in office. Globalism has made our labor worth less in the big picture. Whether its the government raising taxes, or the beloved private sector raising prices, lowering wages, slashing benefits........you were going to get less, and will keep getting less, no matter what.

And the private sector raised the price of milk. And gas. And bread. And peanut butter. And cable TV. And electricity. And rent. And insurance. And.......well, everything.

Idiot

Total fucking idiot

The price of milk, gas bread peanut butter, cable TV, electricity, and even rent are up BECAUSE of government.

Dumbass.

Idiot

Total fucking idiot

Well, he is a mall cop, afterall!

Idiot

Total fucking idiot

This was actually more thought out than your usual response.

There are very few people that I genuinely dislike. It would be a hoot to meet Deany or TM or visit the mental hospital to meet cammmmppbbeeelll or FrancoWTF but the OP is a fucking dishonest sack of shit

You need to STFU

Idiot

Total fucking idiot

What do you do for a living?

This is where you ignore me and confirm once again that you're an unemployed hypocrite.

.......And go!

Fail.

Um, I didn't say it was the causality, but greed most definitely is the cause for lower wages. I asked, why is it ok with you that American workers are working harder for less and less. Wages - down. Productivity - way up. Corporate profits - Way up. Executive salaries - Way up. You guys on the right seem to have some disconnect. I just want one of you to answer my question honestly. Just once.

What do you do for a living?

This is where you ignore me and confirm once again that you're an unemployed hypocrite.

.......And go!

You keep asking me that at the baitshop as well.

Just serve up the shiners, son. Don't concern yourself with the big boys.

LOL

Punt! Like clockwork you confirm that you are indeed still gainfully......unemployed and proud of it.

Fail.

Um, I didn't say it was the causality, but greed most definitely is the cause for lower wages. I asked, why is it ok with you that American workers are working harder for less and less. Wages - down. Productivity - way up. Corporate profits - Way up. Executive salaries - Way up. You guys on the right seem to have some disconnect. I just want one of you to answer my question honestly. Just once.

Greed is a new development, then?

THe right wing responses on here are, sadly, exactly what I expected.

There are very few people that I genuinely dislike. It would be a hoot to meet Deany or TM or visit the mental hospital to meet cammmmppbbeeelll or FrancoWTF but the OP is a fucking dishonest sack of shit

You need to STFU

So you genuinely dislike me? Wow. Shocker. Why should I STFU? Thought right wingers believed in freedom of speech.

You need to STFU

So you genuinely dislike me? Wow. Shocker. Why should I STFU? Thought right wingers believed in freedom of speech.

Fucking lowlife poseur still pretending to have been a Republican

No one believes you and its fucking pathetic you have to invent stuff to get upset about

Best bet, STFU

Forum List

Back