Smaller Condoms for American Men

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Does this make all of you guys out there feel good? Check it out.

FDA backs move to make 'bespoke' condoms because the average size of 6.69 inches is TOO BIG for American men so they keep slipping off

The average erect penis size in America is 5.57 inches, about an inch shorter than the standard condom size

Experts believe this is one of the main reasons why just one-third of single American men use a condom during sex

Now the FDA has made a policy change that will allow companies to make smaller condoms

(To be perfectly hones, it doesn’t effect me for the simple reason that my Type-2 Diabetes has taken away the use of mine for too many years to remember.)

Read more: FDA to make smaller condoms for US men's smaller penises | Daily Mail Online

There are a bajillion Asians in the world. Who are these condom companies targeting?

There's a show on True TV called Impractical Jokers. It's the best comedy show on tv and probably the best ever, in my view.

Anyway, one of the participants in show, "Murr", once complained to a lady that condoms are really loose on him. She told him that she felt sorry for him. :)

Does this make all of you guys out there feel good? Check it out.

FDA backs move to make 'bespoke' condoms because the average size of 6.69 inches is TOO BIG for American men so they keep slipping off

The average erect penis size in America is 5.57 inches, about an inch shorter than the standard condom size

Experts believe this is one of the main reasons why just one-third of single American men use a condom during sex

Now the FDA has made a policy change that will allow companies to make smaller condoms

(To be perfectly hones, it doesn’t effect me for the simple reason that my Type-2 Diabetes has taken agway the use of mine for too many years to remember.)

Read more: FDA to make smaller condoms for US men's smaller penises | Daily Mail Online

I'm actually finding this a little hard to believe.

The average condom might stretch to 6.5 inches but it is not that long coming out of the package.

Unless they have greatly reduced sizes since I was dating.

Now, ask if there are more Asian American men than there were......20 years ago.

:eusa_think:

Now, ask if there are more Asian American men than there were......20 years ago.

:eusa_think:

Mmm, I've heard such that the increase in Mexicans might be contributing.
According to the information, less Mexicans and more Asians.

Now, there maybe more Guatemalans, which look Asian to me.

Both are increasing in numbers and, from what I've heard, likely to skew the market to smaller condoms.

There's a show on True TV called Impractical Jokers. It's the best comedy show on tv and probably the best ever, in my view.

Anyway, one of the participants in show, "Murr", once complained to a lady that condoms are really loose on him. She told him that she felt sorry for him. :)
I saw that episode. :lol:

Should we be concerned?

FYI...sizes are open to creative interpretation.

Way back in 1986 during the darkest days of the AIDS epidemic and the Cold War, the Reagan administration decided to make an exception to trade barriers with the former USSR. To stem the tide of AIDS sweeping the Soviet Union, the Americans thought to flood the Soviet streets with condoms.

The Russians were happy to take as much protection as the Americans could provide. But, ever mindful of a propaganda opportunity, the Russians ordered condoms to fit what they said was the typical Soviet man. They ordered their condoms to be 10 inches long with a firth of four and a half inches.

Recognizing the propaganda coup, the Americans obliged the wishful thinking of the Soviets. But to blunt the propaganda so obvious in the unusually large request, the Americans stamped each pack of condoms "MEDIUM".

Back in my day we didn't have condoms. We had to use sheepskin and we liked it!

-Dana Carvey as grumpy old man

Forum List

Back