small problem

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Sometimes when i click on a post the whole site crashes and I have to log back on. Anyone else have to deal with this?

I was writing a brilliantly concieved post the other day. When I finally finished and posted it, I was brought back to the login screen. I don't know if I can muster the mental fortitude to write it again. It was brilliant, brilliant, I tell you!!!! :cry:

popefumanchu said:
I was writing a brilliantly concieved post the other day. When I finally finished and posted it, I was brought back to the login screen. I don't know if I can muster the mental fortitude to write it again. It was brilliant, brilliant, I tell you!!!! :cry:

Is your machine properly setup to accept cookies?

You will be automatically logged out of the site after 15 minutes of inactivity (writing a post for longer than 15 minutes would be considered inactive). If your cookies are working properly, you should be automatically logged back in when returning (or your next activity on the site).

You may want to make sure the box is checked off to 'remember me' when logging in.

jimnyc said:
What do you mean by 'crashes'? What browser & OS are you using?

not exactly a crash--i just have to open the site again--using IE56.0.2800.1106-----and windows 98SE

Dillo - get XP Pro, or at least XP Home. Only way to fly, SE is a dog.

Did you check to see if your cookies are turned on like Jim suggested?

Forum List

Back