Small Government Bullshit

I'm not the one defending the pedophile rapist Polanski.

Fine. Ignore it is. I have NEVER seen you contribute anything worthwhile. I actually can't tell the difference between you and Unkotare. Just ugly nasty, 24/7/365.

I guess the truth is a bit too much for you. But hey, what's drugging and raping a 13 year old girl when you're a great and enlightenened and progressive artist, right? It's OK with Beckinsale, as long as you're not republican.

I REPEAT does she support the rapist or not? Well BDBoop?

You are still really sick.

And in other news, fucked in the head, in a serious fashion.

I'm not the one defending the pedophile rapist Polanski.

Fine. Ignore it is. I have NEVER seen you contribute anything worthwhile. I actually can't tell the difference between you and Unkotare. Just ugly nasty, 24/7/365.

How about answering the question? Doe she support Polanski? Do you know what Polanski did and if so, are you ok with that?

I can understand Kate Beckinsale doesn't want Republicans in het vagina. She's more a fan of men who rape young children in their anus.

And you say Sky Dancer has an obsession with pedophilia? I think we're seeing a classic case of projection here!!! :doubt:

Oh, yeah. Because her starring in one of his movies equals that. Not to mention he was never charged with what Arte just accused him of.

I can understand Kate Beckinsale doesn't want Republicans in het vagina. She's more a fan of men who rape young children in their anus.

And you say Sky Dancer has an obsession with pedophilia? I think we're seeing a classic case of projection here!!! :doubt:

No, Skydancer is only obsessed with pedophilia if it involves priests so it can serve her anti-Catholic agenda. She's not really concerned with the victims of pedophiles.

Oh, yeah. Because her starring in one of his movies equals that. Not to mention he was never charged with what Arte just accused him of.

He was charged with sodomy, and with drugging the girl, and with raping her.

Beckinsale, like many other Hollywood stars (Woody Allen, Whoopi Goldberg, etc) immediately rushed to Polanski's defense when the Swiss arrested him a few years ago. They find it horrible that we wouldn't understand that this was, well, not really rape.

No, Skydancer is only obsessed with pedophilia if it involves priests so it can serve her anti-Catholic agenda. She's not really concerned with the victims of pedophiles.

But you seem to be obsessed by pedophilia ALL THE TIME! Want to tell us something? :eek:

But you seem to be obsessed by pedophilia ALL THE TIME! Want to tell us something? :eek:

Quite to the contrary.

But when people start waxing eloquent about protecting women's vagina's - like DBBoop - I do find it relevant to point out their hypocrisy and stupidty. That's nasty of me, I know.

Quite to the contrary.

But when people start waxing eloquent about protecting women's vagina's - like DBBoop - I do find it relevant to point out their hypocrisy and stupidty. That's nasty of me, I know.

Well then here's some more "stupidity".

Belgian church to screen for potential pedophiles - InterAksyon.com

I guess these guys are an anti-Catholic witch hunt, too?!?!

Quite to the contrary.

Only interested if they're priests hey?

rachelmaddow.jpg

Seconded.

Sorry. What a bunch of horseshit.

The Govt isn't here to take care of anyone. The Govt needs to stick to what its supposed to be doing via the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. They didn't want a big Govt. The power was supposed to go to the States.

Folks took care of themselves long before the Govt decided that the taxpayers of America should shell out to take care of those who can't or won't take care of themselves.

People took care of themselves long before SS or Medicare or any of the other costly entitlements came along.

People need to go back to taking care of themselves. The GW clause doesn't say "Provide" it says "Promote."

Rachel Maddow, who I happen to like, is a left wing loon if she really believes the horseshit she spouts.

Last edited:
Quite to the contrary.

I'm sure the Belgian Church is interested in all pedophiles, but they're especially interested in the ones giving them a black eye. Now you're accusing them of being anti-Catholic?!?! :eusa_eh:

I'm sure the Belgian Church is interested in all pedophiles, but they're especially interested in the ones giving them a black eye. Now you're accusing them of being anti-Catholic?!?! :eusa_eh:

No, I wasn't. You are really pathetically small-minded.

Forum List

Back