Small Businesses Already Investing Due to Tax Cut

NOPE wrong. Money spent on raw materials are taxed at zero percent, with or without tax cuts.
agreed but subject was whether tax cuts and raw material cost cuts both leave more profit after tax with which to expand business. Do you know the answer?

Both leave less profit but if we are talking specifically about incentive to invest HIGHER taxes are even arguably better.

Suppose you will make $1mil, income tax rate is 0% and you have $500,000 investment - tax incentive for investment is $0.

Now suppose tax rate is 50%. You would now write off $500,000 project and it's actual cost to you is only $250,000. Thats $250,000 incentive.

Why do you believe that an income tax is even SLIGHTLY constitutional? Do you know that America had a functioning government and infrastructure before the 16th amendment was fraudulently passed?

How does that cheese taste out on the moon, where you seem to live?

NOPE wrong. Money spent on raw materials are taxed at zero percent, with or without tax cuts.
agreed but subject was whether tax cuts and raw material cost cuts both leave more profit after tax with which to expand business. Do you know the answer?

Both leave less profit but if we are talking specifically about incentive to invest HIGHER taxes are even arguably better.

Suppose you will make $1mil, income tax rate is 0% and you have $500,000 investment - tax incentive for investment is $0.

Now suppose tax rate is 50%. You would now write off $500,000 project and it's actual cost to you is only $250,000. Thats $250,000 incentive.

Why do you believe that an income tax is even SLIGHTLY constitutional? Do you know that America had a functioning government and infrastructure before the 16th amendment was fraudulently passed?

How does being an ignorant sack of shit work out for ya? I am only about a thousand times more knowledgeable about how things REALLY work than you do. You are a mere child.......

How does being an ignorant sack of shit work out for ya? I am only about a thousand times more knowledgeable about how things REALLY work than you do. You are a mere child.......

Yep, that’s what all the out-to-lunch nut bags say.

Now excuse me, I have things to worry about here on planet earth.

Yep, that’s what all the out-to-lunch nut bags say.

Now excuse me, I have things to worry about here on planet earth.

Your frail shoulders would falter under the weight of the things that I know. You are nothing but a little closet commie that is stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm. You are more to be pitied than scolded.

Forum List

Back