Small Business Tax Relief

I deal with small business on a day to day basis and I will tell you they have little reason to be optimistic. The calls coming from Washington to increase pay and benefits is just another knife in the side of small business that will cause the more small independent businesses to close their doors. Each year owners divert more time away from making money and growing his or her business to do the bidding of those in Washington. Small business is becoming an endangered species in America.

The family business once the backbone of this country is under attack from the unintended consequences of the many laws and mandates passed in recent years. Inspections, a plethora of permits, licenses, taxes, insurance requirements, and regulations make it almost impossible for a small business to open, compete, and operate legally. Big government has become toxic for small business. More on this subject in the article below.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2012/03/small-bussiness-under-attack.html

Impression Initiatives

Helping the spirit of the small business start-up aspiration is the hallmark of capitalism, even in the age of WalMart.

For example, I'm considering opening a bistro business with my business partner and neighbor. As a satellite venture of this bistro, we plan to offer a supermarket shelf product such as 'Eurasian Ginger-Butter Cookies.'

Small businesses rely on tax shrewdness almost as much as artists depend on investor gossip.

:afro:

Keebler

compusa.jpg

Forum List

Back