Sly Fox-Nas

YouTube - Nas - Sly Fox (Fox News Diss) Brand New 6-27-08

In case anyone follows hip hop and politics. Nas rips on fox news with this new track. The new album should be hot, and IMO nas is one of the best right now.

I received this email from movon.org:

2:00 p.m. The signatures were piled in front of FOX's national headquarters at 6th Avenue and 48th Street.

3:15 p.m. Hip hop star Nas (whose new album had just risen to #1 on the Billboard charts hours earlier) joined over 100 activists and delivered the petitions to FOX on behalf of ColorOfChange, MoveOn, and Brave New Films.

3:30 p.m. FOX refused to accept the petitions. (Sometimes, the truth hurts.)

etc.

I love it!!!

I received this email from movon.org:

2:00 p.m. The signatures were piled in front of FOX's national headquarters at 6th Avenue and 48th Street.

3:15 p.m. Hip hop star Nas (whose new album had just risen to #1 on the Billboard charts hours earlier) joined over 100 activists and delivered the petitions to FOX on behalf of ColorOfChange, MoveOn, and Brave New Films.

3:30 p.m. FOX refused to accept the petitions. (Sometimes, the truth hurts.)

etc.

I love it!!!

No sometimes these petition's purpose are as clear as water, they were supported by leftist orgs.

I hate most rap, but I like anyone who rips on that propaganda network. What is wrong with political music, anyway? Some of the best music ever written has been charged with political commentary [Rap being no different, just look at Immortal Technique, that guy rocks].

Well, you are a grouchy mother fucking aren't ya?

Nas just dropped one of the best albums of the year. Had you been a music fan, you would know this. It's gotten great reviews from everyone despite the lollipop movement this summer.

Weezy is the best rapper alive. He's the best analogous rapper, maybe ever. He murders mix tapes, and carter3 absolutely exploded. You should listen to his album sometime.

ps: I haven't gotten a neg. rep in months. Thanks :D

I made the mistake of buying both albums on iTunes and wish I could have my money back. I'm embarrassed for you.

Weezy's ghostwriters do come up with some decent analogies. This doesn't make him the "best rapper alive." Talent-wise he's maybe at the level of Soujah Boy.

Trust me buddy, this is one white boy you don't want to debate hip-hop with, I will expose you for the little pop star loving, commercial rap artist worshipping fool you are.

I made the mistake of buying both albums on iTunes and wish I could have my money back. I'm embarrassed for you.

Weezy's ghostwriters do come up with some decent analogies. This doesn't make him the "best rapper alive." Talent-wise he's maybe at the level of Soujah Boy.

Trust me buddy, this is one white boy you don't want to debate hip-hop with, I will expose you for the little pop star loving, commercial rap artist worshipping fool you are.

Ha, you're a joke. Posters like you come on here, usually one a week, and don't last longer than that. We don't like ignorance. I don't care if you are the most rap knowledgeable suburban 15 year old alive, you still don't know shit about good rap. You have probably heard a few mixtapes from Cee lo and possibly some Blackalicious and now think you are the expert on all things rap. Comparing weezy, the best rapper alive, to souljaboy sums up your knowledge of rap.

Ha, you're a joke. Posters like you come on here, usually one a week, and don't last longer than that. We don't like ignorance. I don't care if you are the most rap knowledgeable suburban 15 year old alive, you still don't know shit about good rap. You have probably heard a few mixtapes from Cee lo and possibly some Blackalicious and now think you are the expert on all things rap. Comparing weezy, the best rapper alive, to souljaboy sums up your knowledge of rap.

I've been listening to hip-hop since you were still sneaking into your mom's closet and trying on her bras and makeup, son. Weezy's a fucking joke, and you actually having the gall to call him "greatest alive" show's what a fucking moron you are.

BTW 12-30-2006 - present is a little longer than a week, nancy boi.

Dumbass.

I've been listening to hip-hop since you were still sneaking into your mom's closet and trying on her bras and makeup, son. Weezy's a fucking joke, and you actually having the gall to call him "greatest alive" show's what a fucking moron you are.

BTW 12-30-2006 - present is a little longer than a week, nancy boi.

Dumbass.

Ha, you're funny. Not in an intentional way, but still funny.

Anyways, stop acting like a punk bitch and name the best rapper alive. You've proven time and time again that you're a 15 year old prepubescent boy from the suburbs. Prove to us that you know something about anything. Tell me why weezy f baby is anything other than what I say he is. He tears up mix tapes. Produced the best album of the year. ect...

Go ahead "ninja", and man up or shut up.

Best rapper?

[youtube]JCSw3Y4E1OI[/youtube]

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Check out these fantastic lyrics:

[Intro: Lil Wayne]
Ow…
Uh Huh No Homo…
Young Mula Baby
I say he so sweet
Make her wanna lick the rapper
So I let her lick the wrapper

[Bridge: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)]
She she lick me
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She she lick me
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She she lick
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She lick
Me Like a lollipop

[Chorus: Static Major + Lil Wayne] (x2)
Shawty wanna thug
Bottles in the club
Shawty wanna hump
You know I like to touch
Ya lovely lady lumps

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
Come On Yeah Okay
Lil mama had a swag like mine
She even wear her hair
Down her back like mine
I make her feel right
When its wrong like lyin'
Man she ain't never
Had a love like mine
But Man I ain't never
Seen an ass like hers
That pussy in my mouth
Had me loss for words
Told her to back it up
Like berp berp
And I made that ass jump
Like jerp jerp
And thats when she

She lick me
Like a lollipop (Oh yeah I like that)
She lick me
Like a lollipop (I like that)
She lick me
Like a lollipop (I like that)
She lick me
Like a lollipop

[Chorus: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)] (2x)

[Verse 2: Lil Wayne + Static Major]
(Static Major)
Ooooooooo
Okay after you back it up
Then stop drop it shawty
Drop that like it's hot
Dra-drop it like its hot
Oooooooooh
Drop it like its hot
Do do do it shawty
Don't stop
(Lil Wayne)
Shawty said the nigga
That she with ain't shit
Shawty said the nigga
That she with ain't this
Shawty said the nigga
That she with can't hit
But shawty Imma hit it, hit it,
Like I can't miss
And He can't do this
And He don't do that
Shawty need a refund
Needa bring that nigga back
Just like a refund
I make her bring that ass back
And she bring that ass back
Because I Like That

[Chorus: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)]

Shawty wanna li-li-li-lick me
Like a lollipop
Like a lollipop
Shawty wanna lick me
Like a lollipop
She lick me
Like a lollipop
(I Let her lick the wrapper)

[Chorus: Lil Wayne]

[Intrelude: Static Major (x4)]
Call me so I can
Make it juicy for you
Call me so I can
Get it juicy for you

[Chorus: Static Major + Lil Wayne] (x2)

[Verse 3: Lil Wayne]
I get her on top
She drop it like it's hot
And when I'm at the bottom
She Hilary Rodham (Ha)
The Middle of the Bed (Yeah)
Give and gettin' head (Huh)
Give and gettin' head (Huh)
Give and gettin' head (Ha)
I said hmmmm (I like that)
Say hmmmm (Yeah I like that)
I said hmmmm (Yea I like that)
Hmmhmmm
Call me so I can
Come and do it for you
Call me so I can
Come and prove it for you
Call me so I can
Make it juicy for you
Call me so I can
Get it juicy for you

[Outro: Static Major + (Lil Wayne)]
Like a lollipop (Hahaha)
She She li-li-li-lick me
Like a lollipop (I say he so sweet
Make her wanna lick the rapper)
She She lick me
Like a lollipop (And She Do)
She lick me
Like a lollipop
(So I let her lick the wrapper)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go back to the Lil Boosie forums, fag.

Back in the day it was.....

[youtube]sObYi0EEL1M&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

sex011.gif

Ok ninja, what's the best rapper alive? Huh? Man up bitch! You've only got a few days left on this forum before you quit, so at least have the balls to tell us all who's the best rapper alive. Wayne is the general consensus around the world right now, but you know better. So playboy, who's the best rapper alive?

Why won't you tell us?

Talib?
Common?
TIP?
Andre3k?
Lupe?
Ceelo?
Banner?
JayZ?
Kanye?
50?
Cam'ron?
KRSOne?
RZA?
GZA?
Black Thought?
Mos Def?

That's right ninja. Shut the fuck up and log out. We don't take kindly to children on here trying to talk like they know shit.

When he came out, his mommy was so sad,
What did she expect with a name like Chad,
He dyed his hair pink and then he joined GLAAD,
Craigslist was where he placed his personals ad,

and it said
"Chad lick you like a lollipop,
l-l-l-l-l-like a lollipop, lollipop,
Chad lick you like a lollipop,
l-l-l-l-l-like a lollipop, lollipop."

Chady wanna thug
Bareback in his butt
Chady wanna hump
You know that you can touch, his lovely lady lumps

Chad was known to lick it for a line of blow
His doctor said "Chad why your T-cell count so low?"
Chad said "doc, I really don't know..
"Except that Lil Wayne makes my penis grow."

Chad like you like a lollipop,
l-l-l-l-l-like a lollipop, lollipop.

Chady wanna thug
Bareback in his butt
Chady wanna hump

So baby, whatcha doing tonight? Wanna meet up for hot republican sex in a public restroom? I know of a quaint little park bathroom in downtown Charleston if your interested...

call me babe

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few rappers I find respectable, but the list is short. Nas is on that list. Talib Kweli, KRS One, Mos Def, Jay Z, TuPac, Kanye. Why? Because their content is valuable from an ARTISTIC standpoint. Whether is be the use of rhyme, metaphor or other poetic principles within the confines of actually saying something.

Then there is the equivelent of what rock music has become. Mainstream bullshit. Tuned down to drop C idiot bands like Limp Bizkit or the gimmick makeup bands like like Slipknot and Mudvayne is the stupidification of rock music. Lil Wayne, david Banner and all that bullshit is exactly that. Its neo-disco and its gimmick laced shit.

My style is more white boy music.

Lil Wayne, david Banner and all that bullshit is exactly that. Its neo-disco and its gimmick laced shit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

There are simply way too many amazing rappers to single out one as "best living." I'll tell you what though, Lil Wayne doesn't even crack the top 100.

My personal all-time favorites (and I'm not saying they're the best) would have to be Canibus, Eyedea, Atmosphere, and RBX.

Eyedea. Man, if you ever want to hear a real freestyle, look up Eyedea on YouTube, and contrast it with that garbage Wayne freestyle clip (which his ghostwriter probably wrote beforehand) I posted earlier.

When he came out, his mommy was so sad,
What did she expect with a name like Chad,
He dyed his hair pink and then he joined GLAAD,
Craigslist was where he placed his personals ad,

and it said
"Chad lick you like a lollipop,
l-l-l-l-l-like a lollipop, lollipop."

Chady wanna thug
Bareback in his butt
Chady wanna hump

Chad was known to lick it for a line of blow
His doctor said "Chad why your T-cell count so low?"
Chad said "doc, I really don't know..
"Except that Lil Wayne makes my penis grow."

Chad like you like a lollipop,
l-l-l-l-l-like a lollipop, lollipop.

Chady wanna thug
Bareback in his butt
Chady wanna hump
snap.gif

Served.jpg

:D

Of course he called Nas a black rapper, and not just a rapper. Even better, he assumes all rappers are ignorant. THE best rapper alive went to college. Lil'Wayne. Other millionaire successful rappers who went to college:

plies
david banner
lil jon
chamillionaire
kanye west
rich boy
rick ross
common
talib kweli

But hey, they're black so they gotta be ignorant and all basketball players or something

You're going to fend me off with a catalogue of the higher education achievements of the rap community?

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

"Hi, I'm William Joyce. I'm an internet racist. I will say things on the internet that are ignorant enough to get my ass kicked by anyone within hearing distance. It's ok though, because I don't have the balls to speak my mind in real life".

"Hi, I'm CharlestonChad. I'm an internet hypocrite. I will say things on the internet that make me feel good about myself, whether they're true or not. All my life I've only wanted to be accepted by others, so I'm willing to say whatever I have to to be loved, even when granted the opportunity to actually say what's on my mind. It's ok though, because my mind is so weak and my opinions so unoriginal, nobody gives a shit what I say."

Forum List

Back