Sly Fox-Nas

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=blxF1aRuunc]YouTube - Nas - Sly Fox (Fox News Diss) Brand New 6-27-08[/ame]

In case anyone follows hip hop and politics. Nas rips on fox news with this new track. The new album should be hot, and IMO nas is one of the best right now.

YouTube - Nas - Sly Fox (Fox News Diss) Brand New 6-27-08

In case anyone follows hip hop and politics. Nas rips on fox news with this new track. The new album should be hot, and IMO nas is one of the best right now.

Lmao...like Nas is a moral authority on journalism's coverage of politics.
NAS LYRICS - Take It In Blood
I still remain the mack flyest in the phat Kani, it's --
-- just the killer in me, slash drug dealer MC
Ex-slug filler, semi mug peeler
Demi, bottles of Mo', yo simply follow me flow

Is NAS short for NASTY? Entertainers need to stop using their entertainment popularity to speak politically.

Tim Robbins for example should be shot deep in the back of his head.

Lmao...like Nas is a moral authority on journalism's coverage of politics.
NAS LYRICS - Take It In Blood
I still remain the mack flyest in the phat Kani, it's --
-- just the killer in me, slash drug dealer MC
Ex-slug filler, semi mug peeler
Demi, bottles of Mo', yo simply follow me flow

Aight Bill O'Reilly. :( You sound like your parents sounded when you used to listen to rock. How's it feel to be old?

If you aren't old, then shame on you.

Aight Bill O'Reilly. :( You sound like your parents sounded when you used to listen to rock. How's it feel to be old?

If you aren't old, then shame on you.

No, I don't think someone who calls himself a "drug dealing MC, killer" should express his flawed opinions of journalism integrity.

Thats not being old, thats using your brain for what it was intended.

Last edited:
No, I don't think someone who calls himself a "drug dealing MC, killer" should express his flawed opinions of journalism integrity.

Thats not being old, thats using your brain for what it was intended.

You are nothing past a talking head for oreilly. You don't know about nas and what his raps about. You probably think he's gangsta rap thug life BS too. I wouldn't put it past you.

Ah, the rebellion of youth.

I love AC/DC..."Have a Drink on Me" "You Shook Me All Night Long" "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".

But then again, Angus and the gang didn't bore us with political commentary.

You are nothing past a talking head for oreilly. You don't know about nas and what his raps about. You probably think he's gangsta rap thug life BS too. I wouldn't put it past you.

Dumbshit, I have listened to Nas, but I wouldn't accept his opinion on journalistic integrity.

Nothing like media criticism from a black rapper who can't read above a third-grade comprehension level. I'd love to see how "Nas" or any other rapper does on a current events quiz. "Yo, nigga, da vice president be... uh... like... shit, I fuhgets, yo."

Brings back memories of Eminem's wigger ass whining like a bitch about something or other in some kind of political rap song. He even had some kind of cartoon to go with it. Gotta get the kiddies when they are credulous into the dumbocrat fold.

Nothing like media criticism from a black rapper who can't read above a third-grade comprehension level. I'd love to see how "Nas" or any other rapper does on a current events quiz. "Yo, nigga, da vice president be... uh... like... shit, I fuhgets, yo."

"Hi, I'm William Joyce. I'm an internet racist. I will say things on the internet that are ignorant enough to get my ass kicked by anyone within hearing distance. It's ok though, because I don't have the balls to speak my mind in real life".

"Hi, I'm William Joyce. I'm an internet racist. I will say things on the internet that are ignorant enough to get my ass kicked by anyone within hearing distance. It's ok though, because I don't have the balls to speak my mind in real life".

Well for once we agree, the man does have racial issues.

Well for once we agree, the man does have racial issues.

Of course he called Nas a black rapper, and not just a rapper. Even better, he assumes all rappers are ignorant. THE best rapper alive went to college. Lil'Wayne. Other millionaire successful rappers who went to college:

plies
david banner
lil jon
chamillionaire
kanye west
rich boy
rick ross
common
talib kweli

But hey, they're black so they gotta be ignorant and all basketball players or something

Of course he called Nas a black rapper, and not just a rapper. Even better, he assumes all rappers are ignorant. THE best rapper alive went to college. Lil'Wayne. Other millionaire successful rappers who went to college:

plies
david banner
lil jon
chamillionaire
kanye west
rich boy
rick ross
common
talib kweli

But hey, they're black so they gotta be ignorant and all basketball players or something

Do what, black people can be smart too?

Imagine that...

Benjamin Banneker contributed largely in the field of mathematics and astronomy.

Otis Boykin invented 28 electronic devices. His devices control such things as computers, guided missiles, and pace makers.

George Washington Carver invented over 400 products with peanuts. Carver's work literally saved the south by providing an alternative cash crop when the boll weevil moved in and destroyed cotton crops.

Dr. Charles Richard Drew contributed to the study of blood plasma and set up the first blood bank.

and more.....
Honoring Black History Month: Great Accomplishments by African Americans - Associated Content

plies
david banner
lil jon
chamillionaire
kanye west
rich boy
rick ross
common
talib kweli

(1) Nas fell off years ago. He should stick to producing songs for his little pop artist wife.

(2) Lil Wayne is not the best rapper alive. That's just stupid. Not only is his written stuff total crap, I heard him freestyle in an interview recently and I was just embarrassed for the poor guy. My mom would destroy him in a battle.

And lets not forget that the greatest most evilist scientist ever, Yacub, inbred Albinos to make White People! :cuckoo:

You're all crazy, every last one of you.

(1) Nas fell off years ago. He should stick to producing songs for his little pop artist wife.

(2) Lil Wayne is not the best rapper alive. That's just stupid. Not only is his written stuff total crap, I heard him freestyle in an interview recently and I was just embarrassed for the poor guy. My mom would destroy him in a battle.

Well, you are a grouchy mother fucking aren't ya?

Nas just dropped one of the best albums of the year. Had you been a music fan, you would know this. It's gotten great reviews from everyone despite the lollipop movement this summer.

Weezy is the best rapper alive. He's the best analogous rapper, maybe ever. He murders mix tapes, and carter3 absolutely exploded. You should listen to his album sometime.

ps: I haven't gotten a neg. rep in months. Thanks :D

I thought Nas did a good job on Colbert the other night.

But... I'll go with Chris Rock on this... the best rapper is white and the best golfer is black. I love that.

Forum List

Back