slutty double standards?

Will Obama tell Ed to stfu?

Of course not.

What I want to know is where are the college guys going to start testifing for their need for someone to pay for their condoms? They don't all screw classmates, some of them date townies. Aren't the guys just as entitled to paid contraception? How come they aren't complaining? Maybe they have better things to do.

• Banned
Bill Maher called Palin a ****.

Many libs on here have said just as bad or worse.

But everyone is outraged because of Rush's political extreme.

It's all so damn funny. If this woman had been testifying about pro life stances she would have been equally villified by the left.

For the record I think the political correctness of our discourse just makes things worse. Tip toe around the issues for what?

If Rush wants to defend himself by saying hey! Ed Schultz did it too!! then that's what Rush should do.

Good luck with that.

but yet,, and stilll,, you don't condemn that asshole Ed. just like you didn't condemn that asshole david lecherman.. go figure.

It's all so damn funny. If this woman had been testifying about pro life stances she would have been equally villified by the left.

For the record I think the political correctness of our discourse just makes things worse. Tip toe around the issues for what?

remember what david lecherman did to Palin's daughter.. all the assholes on the left said he got a pass cause he was a comedian.

remember what david lecherman did to Palin's daughter.. all the assholes on the left said he got a pass cause he was a comedian.

No, all the assholes on the left gave him a pass cause Letterman's on their side and Palin isn't.

Letterman isn't remotely funny.

Forum List

Back