Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

Not if I was the 13 year old boy it wouldn't have been

Yes, it would have been.

For you maybe.

For everyone.

No 13 year old male I ever knew would say they were raped if they had sex with a hot teacher.

Saying it is not a requirement for the crime to have been committed.

Whatever that kid was not traumatized at all

The answer is the one I gave you, stupid: NO.

There was a reason you refused to answer the question I asked.....

The answer I have given you twice now is still NO.

You answered a question I did not ask......

One more time...the answer to the question you asked is NO.

I thought you answered it.

Nope. I asked if he knew the age or had met the family of everyone he had slept with.

He replied that he "knew" they were all of "legal age".

That means he did NOT know their exact age. He was guessing or assuming based on various factors, such as how they looked, where he met them, how they acted, ect.

Which means that he might very well, if one of those girls was well developed and a good actress, he might have been violating some pretty serious laws, and according to the law, be deserving of some serious jail time.

But he doesn't want admit that.

Rape is rape, and that nasty beast 'teacher' needs to be in jail.

Well, she has obviously betrayed all professional responsibility and should lose all teaching certifications and degrees.

I'm a little fuzzy on what damage she has done to the boy in question...

That requires hard time.

If you don't think that rape should be illegal, write your congressman and let him know.

If you knew, you would have rubbed my face in it.

Thus, you don't know either.

Yes, it would have been.

For you maybe.

For everyone.

No 13 year old male I ever knew would say they were raped if they had sex with a hot teacher.

You obviously have no idea, you illogical buffoon.

Rape is rape, and that nasty beast 'teacher' needs to be in jail.

Well, she has obviously betrayed all professional responsibility and should lose all teaching certifications and degrees.

I'm a little fuzzy on what damage she has done to the boy in question...

That requires hard time.

If you don't think that rape should be illegal, write your congressman and let him know.

If you knew, you would have rubbed my face in it.

Thus, you don't know either.

Don't know what, fool?

This woman is simply disgusting.

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse
Police had issued a warrant for the arrest of the 24-year-old English teacher

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

Teacher who 'got pregnant' with pupil charged with child sex abuse
Now why did I think white woman? White men, you gotta face it, yaw got some of the nastiest whore's known to man kind right here in this country.......face it. All them years wasted, trying to keep nigga away from this trash heep, could have saved a lot of rope, tree's and matches.....just sayin

Texas teacher who 'got pregnant' with 13-year-old student charged with child sex abuse
Police had issued a warrant for the arrest of the 24-year-old English teacher

A Texan teacher who went on the run after becoming pregnant following an alleged relationship with a 13-year-old pupil, has handed herself in and been charged with child abuse.

English teacher Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself over to police after a warrant was issued for her arrest. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said she turned herself in on Wednesday morning in the town of Conroe, and that she was charged before being released on a bond of $100,000.

"She turned herself in, in the company of a bail agent. Bail has been provided and she has just left," Lt Brady Fitzgerald of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told The Indepen

Teacher who 'got pregnant' with pupil charged with child sex abuse
Hey it's the result of secularization of society and people simply act out on their animal impulses without restraint.

Now why did I think white woman? White men, you gotta face it, yaw got some of the nastiest whore's known to man kind right here in this country.......face it. All them years wasted, trying to keep nigga away from this trash heep, could have saved a lot of rope, tree's and matches.....just sayin
Maybe stoning for adultery's the solution we need to crack down on these libertines and nymphomaniacs; or at very least we can bring back scarlet "A"s.

Not to mention, young men sleeping with older female authority figures isn't exactly the natural state of things and might make the poor kid develop an Oedipal complex later in life, so I don't find these silly fantasies titillating like some people do.

Yes, it would have been.

For you maybe.

For everyone.

Then if a 25 year old male teacher sleeps with a 13 year old girl, it's fine as long as he looks like Brad Pitt. (And that teacher isn't exactly Angela Jolie herself to begin with).

Not to mention a boy could easily develop an Oedipal complex if his early sexual experiences are with an older female authority figure.

Then if a 25 year old male teacher sleeps with a 13 year old girl, it's fine as long as he looks like Brad Pitt. (And that teacher isn't exactly Angela Jolie herself to begin with).

Not to mention a boy could easily develop an Oedipal complex if his early sexual experiences are with an older female authority figure.
I hate to tell you this but boys are different than girls

And Freud and his theories are pretty much considered crap nowadays

So many of these arrested development, insecure losers posting on this thread are so concerned with trying to retroactively paint their 13 year-old selves as studly sex machines that they not only succeed in making themselves look like flaccid, inferior specimens, but completely lose sight of the victims of a serious crime in question regarding this topic.

So many of these arrested development, insecure losers posting on this thread are so concerned with trying to retroactively paint their 13 year-old selves as studly sex machines that they not only succeed in making themselves look like flaccid, inferior specimens, but completely lose sight of the victims of a serious crime in question regarding this topic.
Yeah, truth is that's pretty "gay" for a vareity of reasons:

1. The woman is average looking at best

2. It takes no "skill" whatsoever for a teenage boy to get laid by a nymphomaniac adult, unless one's 11 years old that's not a bragging right; even "getting laid" as an adult isn't much of an "accomplishment" considering how easy women are; I don't think any real "players" sit around fantasizing about banging "hot teachers".

3. Fantasizing about getting physical with older females is basically just an Oedipal complex. Who knows, maybe the rise in fatherless single-mother households is the reason these "female teacher sleeps with male student" topics are all the rage these days.

Yes, it would have been.

For you maybe.

For everyone.

Seems this has elicited some vehement feelings. Those who understand know sex works differently between pubescent girls and boys almost universally. Could 'damage' have been done to the boy? Possible. Frustrated years of adolescence can also 'damage' one. In fact, we're all 'damaged' by the trauma of growing up.
It is interesting that some turn all this into such vitriol against those who merely recant personal views not expressed as promoting general behavior or law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back