Slow news day....

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
No one cares what Obama had to say in Ohio .....

BUT!!!!

The LAFD just spent a million Stimulus Package dollars to rescue a stray dog from the LA river!!!!!!:clap2:

I say that was probably the most well spent money in California history!

The poll by The Washington Post, the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation and Harvard University's School of Public Health underscores how significantly voter anger has turned against Democrats in Washington and how dramatically the political landscape has shifted during President Obama's first year in office.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................uhhhhhhhhhhh..........NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pat or Phil *shrugs*

One thing I have learned from these progressive is not to under-estimate them. They actually have me worried because after browns victory too many of them calmed down and actually made a little sense. Very unlike them, this tells me they have something up their sleeves. I don't trust them and never will! I just hope that the masses like in Mass. don't buy into their all of a sudden change of direction.

on healthcare....
Sizable majorities of Brown voters see the Democrats' plan, if passed, as making things worse for their families, the country and the state of Massachusetts.

Well...looks like all the progressive garbage we've been hearing for the last 6 months on how everyone in the USA just loves government run healthcare is a pack of well crafted lies.....that has unravelled.

Pat or Phil *shrugs*

One thing I have learned from these progressive is not to under-estimate them. They actually have me worried because after browns victory too many of them calmed down and actually made a little sense. Very unlike them, this tells me they have something up their sleeves. I don't trust them and never will! I just hope that the masses like in Mass. don't buy into their all of a sudden change of direction.

You give them too much credit. They calmed down after that slap in the face with some reality.:lol:

How about this?

Democrats resurrect single-payer health care bill | Political Blotter

With federal health care reform on life support, California Democrats this morning quietly moved to resurrect a state-based single-payer health insurance system with an estimated $200 billion annual price tag.

Aren't they seriously in debt already?

Lets you know just how out of touch with reality Ca. really is.
They didn't have the money for obamacare, but they will find the money for this debacle? I have to laugh at the arrogance of the politicians. :lol:

Pat or Phil *shrugs*

You give them too much credit. They calmed down after that slap in the face with some reality.:lol:
Well I do tend to try and be a "LADY" as Specter calls for. :lol:

Pat or Phil *shrugs*

Nor should you. Any known Statist that says that *They Get it*? Stand by for a barrage of more horse shit.

Obama is back in "campaign mode"....
Obama-recognizes-voters-anger.jpg

Hint for Obama....your the President now...START ACTING LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been getting a bunch of emails from Obama, DNC and some other group asking for money for this and that. I have no idea where they got my email from for I do not go to any of their sites. The only thing I have done was write my representatives Webb and Warner. It pisses me off!

Hint for Obama....your the President now...START ACTING LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is busy doing the peoples work so he says. :lol:

sixty-three percent of massachusetts special-election voters say the country is seriously off track,

63% IN A LIBERAL TRUE BLUE STATE say his version of the people's work is NOT what America wants. Can you imagine what a moderate Red/Blue State poll would look like?

He is busy doing the peoples work so he says. :lol:

sixty-three percent of massachusetts special-election voters say the country is seriously off track,
63% IN A LIBERAL TRUE BLUE STATE say his version of the people's work is NOT what America wants. Can you imagine what a moderate Red/Blue State poll would look like?
To tell you the truth...I was really shocked at the results. I mean I was hoping that the Liberal would get beat but I just didn't invest myself that it would happen. I haven't been able to really see the big picture Browns win will cause. Now that you mentioned it, if that many in a big Blue State then holy shit, there are millions of millions that have been feeling the same as I. I knew there were but never imagined just how many.

I guess it is because over the years each side has tried to co-op something for their side. Take for instance this last presidential election...how many people boasted at how Hilary supporters will come out and vote for McCain, which never really happened. So I figured only a few were pissed off like I was, maybe a few hundred thousand only.

I think these stats say that the States that broke for Obama within 5% of the voters are now back in play. I find it quite significant that Obama managed to completely destroy his so called mandate within 365 days. Carter II.

Forum List

Back