Slow navigation throughout the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CSII was slamming our database. Foxfyre has to start a new one. Everything should be back to normal. Apologies for the inconvenience folks!!!!

Bump

I don't see it at all...did you lock it like the original, or have you completely poofed it?? I missed all the postings from today.

I sent you a pm but its only TEMPORARILY deleted until I can have our programmer take a look at why its still a black hole even while closed.

Did Comrade Obama get his Jonesed-after "kill switch"????

Is your butt hurt so bad that you have to turn every thread into an "I hate Obama" one?
Get a life.

Why no!

It's not a need - rather a desire to see what creative bit of liberal civility you can invent....but, of late, it's the same old being repeated.

Disappointing, but there it is!

Did Comrade Obama get his Jonesed-after "kill switch"????

Is your butt hurt so bad that you have to turn every thread into an "I hate Obama" one?
Get a life.

Why no!

It's not a need - rather a desire to see what creative bit of liberal civility you can invent....but, of late, it's the same old being repeated.

Disappointing, but there it is!

This is a thread about a problem in the Forum....not a political debate....learn to read, and take a chill pill while you are at it, partisan hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back