Slow computer? 9 ways to make it run faster

I really don't understand all of this.

I was on the list for Win10 and had it installed the first day it was available. It works perfectly for me and I have no desire for anything else.
What part do you not get?
Win 10 is a data mining tool disguised as a computer. It's a trade off...you use the computer and Microsoft tracks and collects all of it and sells the data to advertisers. If you are ok with that then fine.

I was on the list for Win10 and had it installed the first day it was available. It works perfectly for me and I have no desire for anything else.
Win 10 is a data mining tool disguised as a computer. It's a trade off...you use the computer and Microsoft tracks and collects all of it and sells the data to advertisers. If you are ok with that then fine.

Then why, at every turn, I am given the option of being tracked or no?

You're not.

You have no option.
Microsoft owns your PC...period.
What if your bank sold you your house but required you to tell them what you do in it? What if they installed a device that records what you watch on TV? A camera in your refrigerator that records what you eat?
That is exactly what Win 10 does. It uploads what you do in your computer and puts that info together to track your patterns for advertisers.
If you think that is ok...then you have no problem.

Forum List

Back