Slovakia passes law to Ban Islam from being a registered religion

here's hopin President Trump will be just as tough!

reddit.com: over 18?

We---in the USA---do not "register" religions. HOWEVER.... Slovakia is not alone----there are several MUSLIM countries which BAN various religions------a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM. It seems to me that if muslims can do it-----the Roman Catholics or whatever else is there----can BAN ISLAM. HOWEVER----there is a problem----for those who do not know------"OPPRESSION OF MUSLIMS"-----is the PRIME ACT OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ISLAM---that justifies Islamic Attack, Murder, Rape, and
PILLAGE------and oppression, and exploitation of------any place where muslims decide muslims are 'oppressed'-------its in the Koran. In fact ----it was Muhummad's justification
-a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM

Color me surprised.

I have never accused you of being THAT STUPID---------you are very accepting of filth
Stupid? Sarcasm.

not exactly

yes-----rosie is ratifying YOU

yellow-smiley-surprised-emoticon.gif

The SUPREME COURT interprets the constitution------IMO----they do a good job.
The bible is not at issue
Both are full equally of shit, created by superstitious men from a primitive time in history.
The 1780's were primitive? What were they superstitious about? I presume you mean believing in God?
Where does a Swede get off critiquing the US Constitution? I don't tell you your government is all fucked up. It's not my place to say. Maybe you should put your cute Swedish nose back where it belongs?

Both are full equally of shit, created by superstitious men from a primitive time in history.
The 1780's were primitive? What were they superstitious about? I presume you mean believing in God?
Where does a Swede get off critiquing the US Constitution? I don't tell you your government is all fucked up. It's not my place to say. Maybe you should put your cute Swedish nose back where it belongs?

even swedes are entitled to an opinion----I do agree that the 1780s were not a primitive time----and I consider the American constitution to be a fine document----but even
a swede is entitled to an opinion. Ingmar Bergman was a swede (rip) ------his "seventh seal was sublime"-------the strawberry thing was a little tiresome

even swedes are entitled to an opinion----I do agree that the 1780s were not a primitive time----and I consider the American constitution to be a fine document----but even
a swede is entitled to an opinion. Ingmar Bergman was a swede (rip) ------his "seventh seal was sublime"-------the strawberry thing was a little tiresome
I wonder if he spends as much energy knocking everything about HIS country as he does ours. Just wondering what his agenda is.

Why would a religion need to be registered? Anybody who compares Slovakia or any other foreign country to the greatest most tolerant democracy in the world is a fool.

Slovakia is the greatest democracy in the world. anyone who disagrees is a fool!

...... Ingmar Bergman was a swede (rip) ------his "seventh seal was sublime"-------the strawberry thing was a little tiresome
Strawberry? You mean "Smultronstället"? I find most of his films "tiresome". Ask anybody here and they'll tell you he was wonderful, but ask them what any of his films was about and suddenly they've got to catch a train.

The Koran is, quite simply, divisive from start to finish. As it progresses it becomes more violent, until it is genocidal

the constitution is not a suicide pact, sir.

the constitution is not a suicide pact.

Forum List

Back