Slovakia passes law to Ban Islam from being a registered religion

Maybe it would be better/more sensible if you moved to Slovakia.

here's hopin President Trump will be just as tough!

reddit.com: over 18?

We---in the USA---do not "register" religions. HOWEVER.... Slovakia is not alone----there are several MUSLIM countries which BAN various religions------a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM. It seems to me that if muslims can do it-----the Roman Catholics or whatever else is there----can BAN ISLAM. HOWEVER----there is a problem----for those who do not know------"OPPRESSION OF MUSLIMS"-----is the PRIME ACT OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ISLAM---that justifies Islamic Attack, Murder, Rape, and
PILLAGE------and oppression, and exploitation of------any place where muslims decide muslims are 'oppressed'-------its in the Koran. In fact ----it was Muhummad's justification

We---in the USA---do not "register" religions. HOWEVER.... Slovakia is not alone----there are several MUSLIM countries which BAN various religions------a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM. It seems to me that if muslims can do it-----the Roman Catholics or whatever else is there----can BAN ISLAM. HOWEVER----there is a problem----for those who do not know------"OPPRESSION OF MUSLIMS"-----is the PRIME ACT OF AGGRESSION AGAINST ISLAM---that justifies Islamic Attack, Murder, Rape, and
PILLAGE------and oppression, and exploitation of------any place where muslims decide muslims are 'oppressed'-------its in the Koran. In fact ----it was Muhummad's justification
-a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM
Color me surprised.

-a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM

Color me surprised.

I have never accused you of being THAT STUPID---------you are very accepting of filth

HOWEVER.... Slovakia is not alone----there are several MUSLIM countries which BAN various religions------a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM. It seems to me that if muslims can do it--

Lol your statement is EXACTLY WHY IT IS WRONG TO BAN RELIGIONS.

It is a religious oppression. It is CONSISTENTLY wrong everywhere.

So are you saying Slovakia is acting irresponsibly towards the security of its own people?

I don't. I think what has always been lacking in Europe with this major influx of Islamic migrants --- which cannot be separated from the terrorist threat and the irascible and lawless males --- is courage.

The West has not addressed the Islamic scourge well enough in many Islamic nations and in Europe. So this problem has become enormous. Yes, Bush was an idiot but so was congress and surely Obama is a traitor in every sense of the word. Demand Saudi, Kuwait, U.A.E., address this problem and build camps in the Middle East, that is what should have been done.

I really do not want to hear about the peaceful refugees. When there is war there are many victims and I do not believe French, English, German, Beligium people, et al., especially the women should have to pay a heavier price than the Islamic people themselves.

HOWEVER.... Slovakia is not alone----there are several MUSLIM countries which BAN various religions------a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM. It seems to me that if muslims can do it--

Lol your statement is EXACTLY WHY IT IS WRONG TO BAN RELIGIONS.

It is a religious oppression. It is CONSISTENTLY wrong everywhere.

Try harder. Is the banning of a religion
"OPPRESSION"? Are you suggesting that
MUHUMMAD advocated OPPRESSION? Are you suggesting that all muslim countries that ban this or that religion should be declared THE ENEMIES OF THE USA and rightful targets of attack?. Would you suggest that school children in the USA be taught that islam is evil?

The fundamental crux is that unregistered religions get no state funding. They rely upon donations. Many - if not all - mosques in Europe are donated (built) by wealthy Moslem nations. I am sure that I am missing a thing or two but that's the basics.

So are you saying Slovakia is acting irresponsibly towards the security of its own people?

I don't. I think what has always been lacking in Europe with this major influx of Islamic migrants --- which cannot be separated from the terrorist threat and the irascible and lawless males --- is courage.

The West has not addressed the Islamic scourge well enough in many Islamic nations and in Europe. So this problem has become enormous. Yes, Bush was an idiot but so was congress and surely Obama is a traitor in every sense of the word. Demand Saudi, Kuwait, U.A.E., address this problem and build camps in the Middle East, that is what should have been done.

I really do not want to hear about the peaceful refugees. When there is war there are many victims and I do not believe French, English, German, Beligium people, et al., especially the women should have to pay a heavier price than the Islamic people themselves.

nope---not knocking Slovakia-----I am justifying its action------SLOVAKIA has the
same right to control its population as does
Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Bahrain, Maldives etc etc etc

The fundamental crux is that unregistered religions get no state funding. They rely upon donations. Many - if not all - mosques in Europe are donated (built) by wealthy Moslem nations. I am sure that I am missing a thing or two but that's the basics.

you are missing lots------registered religions get lots of stuff in most countries including
the USA. ----like deals and taxes and subsidies to school -----etc etc Hospitals of this or that religion also get government
subsidy

Big buildings must be APPROVED by the government-----no matter who pays for them

you are missing lots------registered religions get lots of stuff in most countries including
the USA. ----like deals and taxes and subsidies to school -----etc etc Hospitals of this or that religion also get government
subsidy
FYI. registered does not = unregistered.

Big buildings must be APPROVED by the government-----no matter who pays for them
True. But that is in addition to what I've already said.

-a few ban ALL BUT ISLAM

Color me surprised.

I have never accused you of being THAT STUPID---------you are very accepting of filth
Stupid? Sarcasm.

True. But that is in addition to what I've already said.

yes-----rosie is ratifying YOU

Forum List

Back