Slouching Towards Big Brother...

Why do you care so much...? If you disagree with my posts, mount a serious argument. otherwise your just trolling (if that's the term), and jimnyc should ban you. This was interesting, but you seem like a conspiracy theorist... you must know by now I have only one ID, and the fact you keep bothering me means you either have a crush on me or you have no interest in any of the REAL issues going on on this board... if you created this site, kudos, I like it, but you're killing me with this gradeschool shit.

And really, giving out personal info, even if it's just location, that's poor taste.
And it would get you banned were this not your site, wouldn't it?

I read that Allah joke or whatever, personally I think people who believe in God need a science textbook and a logic course, but still isn't allah the same god as jehovah/Christian god whatever? Doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by Scourge
Why do you care so much...? If you disagree with my posts, mount a serious argument. otherwise your just trolling (if that's the term), and jimnyc should ban you. This was interesting, but you seem like a conspiracy theorist... you must know by now I have only one ID, and the fact you keep bothering me means you either have a crush on me or you have no interest in any of the REAL issues going on on this board... if you created this site, kudos, I like it, but you're killing me with this gradeschool shit.

And really, giving out personal info, even if it's just location, that's poor taste.
And it would get you banned were this not your site, wouldn't it?

jimnyc should ban who?

You do have 2 ID's, and that's pathetic.

It's not poor taste to point out that someone is posting from Canada. It's poor taste to do so and claim you are doing so from elsewhere.

2 ID's and you lied about where you live.

Very sad.

I read that Allah joke or whatever, personally I think people who believe in God need a science textbook and a logic course, but still isn't allah the same god as jehovah/Christian god whatever? Doesn't make sense.

Because you aren't very bright, Mr. 2 ID!

Doesn't make sense....as in the post above....

Originally posted by jimnyc
Because you aren't very bright, Mr. 2 ID!

Give it a break, will you! Enough is enough. I think you've interupted this site far too much.
And giving out Scourge's personal info was way too far, dude!
Take a breather and back off.

Originally posted by the truth hurts
Give it a break, will you! Enough is enough. I think you've interupted this site far too much.

Interrupted the site? EAT SHIT, Mr. 2 ID's.

And I didn't give out personal info, you idiot! I merely stated he was posting from Canada. I guess you guys shouldn't lie on the registration and profile forms.

And I didn't give out personal info, you idiot! I merely stated he was posting from Canada. I guess you guys shouldn't lie on the registration and profile forms.

That is personal info! You LIAR!!! You revealed it! ALL YOU!!!
Don't pin this on him!
You broke your own rules. YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY!!!

That is personal info! You LIAR!!! You revealed it! ALL YOU!!!
Don't pin this on him!
You broke your own rules. YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY!!!

Eat shit, dickhead!

"scourge" already posted in a thread that he was from Canada. I asked him why he claims to be from Cuba when he is posting from Canada.

Please point the rule out to me that I broke, dickhead.

Eat shit, dickhead!

"scourge" already posted in a thread that he was from Canada. I asked him why he claims to be from Cuba when he is posting from Canada.

Please point the rule out to me that I broke, dickhead.

You just did it again you idiot!!!!!!
God your soo dumb!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY, AND THIS IS THE LAST YOU AND I WILL SPEAK.

You just did it again you idiot!!!!!!
God your soo dumb!!!!!
YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY, AND THIS IS THE LAST YOU AND I WILL SPEAK.

YOU ARE A FILTHY MUSLIM WOMAN BEATER!

Now get me a coke, my little muslim bitch!

Where's my coke, nutlicker?

Forum List

Back