Sloppy Seconds

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Everything about newt gingrich scandal - Yahoo! Glue

I thought we were through with the Newtster when he was run out of the congress as speaker of the house...Hey! wait a minute! Maybe thats why all the fuss over Pelosi? Ya think?

Now he is callin everybody a traitor ..the new Justice nominee a racist...

The president according to ol newt is taking us to hell in a hand basket..

Question? Where did this three time loser in the marraige department and all around scum bag get enough credibility to go on tv now?

He dumped his old base the crazy baptists and cozied up to the catholics. Lets just say that gingrich is all over the place ... Or one could surmise that this is just more neo con slop.

I thought we were through with the Newtster when he was run out of the congress as speaker of the house...Hey! wait a minute! Maybe thats why all the fuss over Pelosi? Ya think?

Question? Where did this three time loser in the marraige department and all around scum bag get enough credibility to go on tv now?

He dumped his old base the crazy baptists and cozied up to the catholics. Lets just say that gingrich is all over the place ... Or one could surmise that this is just more neo con slop.

Or one could surmise you need to stick to your inventions. Politics obviously isn't your thing.

As usual, you lefties make much more of Gingrich than anyone on the right does. He's a sure loser at the polls and most know that. I'd think you'd be all for him.

But then, your message is also to keep the lefties schooled-up and frothing at the mouth, right?

Or one could surmise you need to stick to your inventions. Politics obviously isn't your thing.

As usual, you lefties make much more of Gingrich than anyone on the right does. He's a sure loser at the polls and most know that. I'd think you'd be all for him.

But then, your message is also to keep the lefties schooled-up and frothing at the mouth, right?

Right

It seems to me that lately more righties are frothing at the mouth and also shooting folks, Gunny.:eusa_whistle:

As for Newt, he can't quite be as bright as the dimwitted media pundits say if he criticizes Obama for being a citizen of the world like just like Reagan did. Something about the Gitmo Gang also and Obama that Bush also said. Newt is nyet.

My personal dislike of him is more based on his lack of integrity. When you can't wait for your wife to die of cancer in the hospital before you divorce her and then have an affair while attacking the Bubba for his affair, I personally believe you are somewhere between dog crap and the concrete.

But then again that is just a frothing liberal's opinion.:lol:

If I were a stoopit democwat I wouldn't brag too much about my party's smarts.. ya know George ran circles around the DUmmies for 8 years! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: going naa naaa naaa fooled ya! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back