Slogans..,...

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
I support "freedom of choice". I think the baby should have the choice to live or not.

Slogans, which slogans do you like, or think it "sounds good, but is a pile of crap" and maybe give your reason why its a pile of crap.

Im wondering who has ideas on why "boming for peace is like fucking for virginity" is so stupid when you put some thought into it. I have my idea on it, would like to hear from others about theirs.

Do liberals have more bumper sticker slogans?

I support "freedom of choice". I think the baby should have the choice to live or not.

Slogans, which slogans do you like, or think it "sounds good, but is a pile of crap" and maybe give your reason why its a pile of crap.

Im wondering who has ideas on why "boming for peace is like fucking for virginity" is so stupid when you put some thought into it. I have my idea on it, would like to hear from others about theirs.

Do liberals have more bumper sticker slogans?

Progressive Bumper Stickers - Democratic Slogans, Liberal Platitudes, Anti-Bush.

I think Liberals do have more slogans. I personally like the one Joe Biden said recently too, "This is not your father's republican party."

LOL ... before I reply to this can you tell me how you have managed to get 11 red rep points ? Now THAT is funny! :lol: I don't think I have seen anyone with that many. :lol:

With that said ... here is one that I saw on a website the other day. It is just plain STUPID!! :doubt:

y1670.gif

LOL ... before I reply to this can you tell me how you have managed to get 11 red rep points ? Now THAT is funny! :lol: I don't think I have seen anyone with that many. :lol:

With that said ... here is one that I saw on a website the other day. It is just plain STUPID!! :doubt:

y1670.gif
but dems sure do come up with the stupid slogans

take this one you posted
since when does owning a gun mean you couldnt support someone elses right to own one based on the US constitution, and Jesus wouldnt vote at all in this country because he ISNT an American Citizen
and he CLEARLY wouldnt vote for the democrats even if he could

but dems sure do come up with the stupid slogans

take this one you posted
since when does owning a gun mean you couldnt support someone elses right to own one based on the US constitution, and Jesus wouldnt vote at all in this country because he ISNT an American Citizen
and he CLEARLY wouldnt vote for the democrats even if he could

And your point is, in English please?

Did you know there are places on a keyboard that you can use to end a sentence .... like this > . < ? And a place where you can begin a sentence with a C instead of a c?

If you need the name of a head start center, I am sure Allie could help you out ... so we could understand what in the hell you are trying to say. :cuckoo:

And your point is, in English please?

Did you know there are places on a keyboard that you can use to end a sentence .... like this > . < ? And a place where you can begin a sentence with a C instead of a c?

If you need the name of a head start center, I am sure Allie could help you out ... so we could understand what in the hell you are trying to say. :cuckoo:
yes, when you cant attack the point, attack grammar or spelling

Well ... it didn't help the first time I mentioned it so I thought maybe you needed to be reminded. :eusa_eh:
ah, so your the official forum grammar nazi?
gallery_1_40_10243.jpg

no one informed me of this before

Last edited:

Forum List

Back