Slims vs. Negros vs. Jews vs. Christians?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
As a group, which one do you think is the MOST sensitive about their religion/race/ethnicity?

Muslims, Negros, Jews or Christians?

Discuss

• Banned
As a group, which one do you think is the MOST sensitive about their religion/race/ethnicity?

Discuss

That's pretty simple. You insult Islam, you get your head cut off.

Good point.

But then again at least then you've got no more worries. :lol:

Insult negros and you're likely out of a job.

There are no groups, there are individual people. And, in my experience, some people take offense and other people don't. I guess this is because they are individuals. Damn them!

that is a hard question to answer. given the muslims lack of humor, given the jews lack of guilt and the christians lack of faith.

Lack of guilt! LOL, what religion on are you bones! Because you don't lack a sense of humor!

I thought that was pretty funny too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Jews dedicate and entire holy day to guilt?

that is a hard question to answer. given the muslims lack of humor, given the jews lack of guilt and the christians lack of faith.

Lack of guilt! LOL, what religion on are you bones! Because you don't lack a sense of humor!
Jewish guilt is reserved only for themselves toward each other.

Yet they demand that everyone else express guilt for them.

Jews, and only Jews, have laws in Europe forbidding anyone from questioning the "holocaust". That's pretty fucking sensitive. Someone merely seeks to question something, and you toss them in jail. Wow.

Discuss

Ethnically ... not us Jews by blood ... ;)

I won't mention who I think is "most sensitive" though, because it's a toss up.

Discuss

You'll need damn big matrix unless you're taking this only from an Anglo/Christian/Anglo-Saxon perspective. In which case the question needs to be rephrased.

Forum List

Back