Slime cockkfighter R senate candidate

Animal cruelty is horrendous whether it's committed by a Conservative, Independent, or Liberal. To attempt to tie animal cruelty to a particular political party is simply asinine (but I'm not surprised, considering ...)

Animal cruelty is horrendous whether it's committed by a Conservative, Independent, or Liberal. To attempt to tie animal cruelty to a particular political party is simply asinine (but I'm not surprised, considering ...)

Animal cruelty is in the mind of the beholder. Allowing the gigantic federal bureaucracy to determine the life span of a freaking chicken and the federal jurisdiction over a freaking egg that is incubated on a farm in Kentucky is the dream land of typical low information lefties.

Making two animals kill each other until they're both screaming, bloody messes is worse than any nonviolent political situation. When blood spills it's worse than any political squawking out there. Do you think what you perceive as bad in the debt debate is worse than the horrors of animal cruelty?

You betcha!! As bad as watching two animals fight to the death is, I value human like more. It is far worse watching an entire nation fall into slavery to the elitist hands in a centralized government.

I expect animals to act like animals, but not people. For me, there is a distinction. For the average statist, there are no distinctions between animals and human life. That is why a statist has no problem herding us around like cattle and treating us like beasts of burden and then killing us off as need arises.

Last edited:
You just stated that a chicken is the same as a human fetus. Disgusting and yes, your opinion is wrong and you're a sick SOB.

If you do go to an illegal cockfight, I hope you're caught and go to jail.

No I stated your passion over one is greater than you passion over the other. I wasn't comparing the two or even suggesting there were equal.

Cockfighting is still legal in New Mexico, Louisiana and Oklahoma.

Its not legal in the state you say you can attend cockfights.

Its also not legal in the state this Republican is in.

As for abortion, I will not discuss them as though they are the same or related. If you want to "discuss" abortion, start a different thread but do yourself a favor and stop saying they're the same issue.

I'll reiterate - to compare the two is vile, disgusting and flat out wrong. Its only rw's who would say such a thing and other rw's here have compared non-human animal issues with abortion. Sick, sick, sick.

Yes it was legal in the states where I attended cockfights.

I don't blame you for not wanting to address the facts. It's clear you don't want everyone to know that you place a higher value on a chickens life than you do a human life.

Some people put a lower value on the lives of retarded human beings than normal ones. Can we brutally kill them too?

So now you're comparing human life to that of an animal?

Human beings are animals. We're just more intelligent and thus, more self aware than the rest of them. Severely retarded people are neither of those things. They are essentially basic animals. In fact, they may be less than that because animals instinctually know how to survive. A severely retarded human being cannot. They also add nothing to the circle of life; they only consume resources.

So it is okay to kill retarded people for pleasure since their lives are worth less than a rooster?

Really? Mentally ill people are incapable of any type of rational thought? Where did you get your medical degree from again?

They add nothing to the circle of life huh? I suppose the same thing could be said about homosexuals then. I guess we should just kill them off as well.

You place the value of a human life on the same level as a chicken. Amazing the idiotic things you leftards says.

Read the article and other news on this jerk.

He said he's a Republican. All I did was repeat what he said.

If you have articles concerning Dems wanting animal cruelty legalized, post them.

Here's the solution to animal fighting!

[ame=http://youtu.be/ufOz00oYzZM]Bizarre Japanese Fighting Robots - YouTube[/ame]

Or the cowards could just fight the fights they now use chickens to fight for them.

But, no. They're too CHICKEN to do that.

Slime cockkfighter R senate candidate the words typed by the OP

Could this be more dishonest?

Why do they make such crap up? Not once did the piece say or prove that he is a slime cockfighting republican.

Are you bucking for the board bullshitter award,keep trying you have some good competition.

Why do they make such crap up? Not once did the piece say or prove that he is a slime cockfighting republican.

Are you bucking for the board bullshitter award,keep trying you have some good competition.

And besides, he didn't know where he was, right?

:eusa_whistle:

After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

But don't worry, he didn't know where he was.

Who was the other Repub who spoke at a white supremacy thing and then said he didn't know where he was?

Anyone wanna bet some rw's will actually defend this slime?

Bevin told the newspaper that he didn't know he had attended a pro-cockfighting rally, although organizers told the paper there was "never any ambiguity" about the purpose of the event, which was to rally support for changing laws that outlaw cockfighting.

Bevin said he thought the event was a rally for states' rights. He spoke to the crowd in the morning before attending the county's Lincoln Day dinner that night.

"I was the first person to speak and then I left," Bevin said. "They knew I was here. They asked if I would be interested in speaking. I'm a politician running statewide, any chance I get to speak to a few hundred people I'm going to take it."

Read more here: After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

https://www.facebook.com/mattbevinforkentucky

Matt Bevin grew up in a financially humble home, built on a bedrock of strong Christian values

Another lying hypocrite for "family values" - like torturing animals for fun and profit.

He won't get elected, but conservatives believe in honor and values. Can the same be said for Demorats? They reelected Marion Barry AFTER he got caught with hookers and crack. Jesse Jackson Jr won despite the fact that he was going to jail on fraud charges. Demorats voted for Derrick Smith, AND WAS SUPPORTED BY THE PARTY, regardless of the fact he was arrested prior to the election and went to jail shortly after he won!

Demorats also have a history of voting in black and Hispanic supremacist and radicals. Ones who treat others different simply because of the color of their skin. For example, Bobby Rush was a member of black supremacy and radical organization until the Demorats voted him in. The worst congressman in congress, Luis Gutierrez, repeatedly is sent back to Congress, despite his STRONG anti-white ideology! Andre Carson, a worthless muslim, repeatedly preaches hatred for whites and well AMERICA!

The list goes on and on!

After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

Who was the other Repub who spoke at a white supremacy thing and then said he didn't know where he was?

Bevin told the newspaper that he didn't know he had attended a pro-cockfighting rally, although organizers told the paper there was "never any ambiguity" about the purpose of the event, which was to rally support for changing laws that outlaw cockfighting.

Bevin said he thought the event was a rally for states' rights. He spoke to the crowd in the morning before attending the county's Lincoln Day dinner that night.

"I was the first person to speak and then I left," Bevin said. "They knew I was here. They asked if I would be interested in speaking. I'm a politician running statewide, any chance I get to speak to a few hundred people I'm going to take it."

Read more here: After attending pro-cockfighting rally, Senate candidate Matt Bevin says it's a state issue | U.S. Senate Election | Kentucky.com

Matt Bevin grew up in a financially humble home, built on a bedrock of strong Christian values

Another lying hypocrite for "family values" - like torturing animals for fun and profit.

He won't get elected, but conservatives believe in honor and values. Can the same be said for Demorats? They reelected Marion Barry AFTER he got caught with hookers and crack. Jesse Jackson Jr won despite the fact that he was going to jail on fraud charges. Demorats voted for Derrick Smith, AND WAS SUPPORTED BY THE PARTY, regardless of the fact he was arrested prior to the election and went to jail shortly after he won!

Demorats also have a history of voting in black and Hispanic supremacist and radicals. Ones who treat others different simply because of the color of their skin. For example, Bobby Rush was a member of black supremacy and radical organization until the Demorats voted him in. The worst congressman in congress, Luis Gutierrez, repeatedly is sent back to Congress, despite his STRONG anti-white ideology! Andre Carson, a worthless muslim, repeatedly preaches hatred for whites and well AMERICA!

The list goes on and on!

Most of your post is based on racist ignorance but --

Issa, Vitter, Coburn, Santorum, Gingrich and the list goes on and on.

And any number of rw's would have actually voted for Santorum and/or Gingrich for president.

There's plenty of blame to go around but what is very telling is that in this thread, so few rw's have spoken out against cruelty for fun and profit. THAT is what this thread is about and by keeping quiet or by trying to deflect and hijack the thread, some rw's are giving tacit approval.

The right does not take responsibility for their own actions. How about addressing the article and the issue instead of trying to blame it on someone else.

sure run with that,nice dodge,so your less than honest opening line should just be ignored right?

The list goes on and on!

And any number of rw's would have actually voted for Santorum and/or Gingrich for president.

There's plenty of blame to go around but what is very telling is that in this thread, so few rw's have spoken out against cruelty for fun and profit. THAT is what this thread is about and by keeping quiet or by trying to deflect and hijack the thread, some rw's are giving tacit approval.

The right does not take responsibility for their own actions. How about addressing the article and the issue instead of trying to blame it on someone else.

So according to your standards, if you disagree with a group's issues they don't deserve to be addressed by any candidates running for office.

They don't deserve to be educated on who to vote for?

You libs are hilarious. You not only want to control speech, but you also want to control who hears it.

sure run with that,nice dodge,so your less than honest opening line should just be ignored right?

Uh, dingbat, HE said that.

Again, I am simply repeating his words.

The list goes on and on!

So according to your standards, if you disagree with a group's issues they don't deserve to be addressed by any candidates running for office.

They don't deserve to be educated on who to vote for?

You libs are hilarious. You not only want to control speech, but you also want to control who hears it.

Oh quite the opposite!

I am thrilled he said this. In fact, I am SO happy he said this, I POSTED IT FOR OTHERS TO SEE.

Forum List

Back