Slickwillie Stainmaker trotted out to Legitimize Obama

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
For the SECOND time this Year!!

"In my opinion, this is a good bill and I hope that my fellow Democrats will support it," Clinton said. "I thank the Republican leaders for agreeing to include things that were important to the president.

"There's never a perfect bipartisan bill in the eyes of the partisans, and we all see this differently, but I really believe this will be a significant net plus for the country," he added.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done," Clinton said later.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done...".....hell, maybe Slickwillie could just move in and get some sweet brown sugah from Michelle?

I'm certain she looks just as good as Monica in a blue dress.:razz:

I can't wait for Bush to show up at the next Repubs Whitehouse.

How many times did Reagan show up to help Legitamize HWB? NONE

Obama is a fucking JOKE!

:lol:

"In my opinion, this is a good bill and I hope that my fellow Democrats will support it," Clinton said. "I thank the Republican leaders for agreeing to include things that were important to the president.

"There's never a perfect bipartisan bill in the eyes of the partisans, and we all see this differently, but I really believe this will be a significant net plus for the country," he added.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done," Clinton said later.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done...".....hell, maybe Slickwillie could just move in and get some sweet brown sugah from Michelle?

shame on you. seriously.

boy oh boy, that is HARD UP, to roll out the ole hound dog Billy boy Clinton.

why the hell can't DEMOCRAT Presidents just go off into the sunset and leave us the hell alone.

Like Jimma Carter, good grief...They believe they were elected for LIFE...:uhoh3:

It almost seemed like Papa Obama was getting out to get him some coffee.
:eusa_whistle:

Obama should resign. He is WAY over his head.
I'd ALMOST rather have the bumbling Biden for two years, then we can find his brain and send him off into RETIRMENT in 2012.

Biden_brain.jpg

:lol:

shame on you. seriously.

Oh C'mon: Like all those posts about, "that BITCH, Palin" this is only done because its so hilarious.:eusa_whistle:

boy oh boy, that is HARD UP, to roll out the ole hound dog Billy boy Clinton.

why the hell can't DEMOCRAT Presidents just go off into the sunset and leave us the hell alone.

Like Jimma Carter, good grief...They believe they were elected for LIFE...:uhoh3:

slick-willy-wonker-bill-clinton.jpg

Well, if Clinton would have done what Obama did, what Bush did, then I am glad the Clinton Team didn't win. For once I agree, Clinton is lying, because he wouldn't have fixed the economy the way Obama has done.

How Clinton fix the budget (Fact Check)

The Clinton years showed the effects of a large tax increase that Clinton pushed through in his first year, and that Republicans incorrectly claim is the "largest tax increase in history." It fell almost exclusively on upper-income taxpayers. Clinton's fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints. An equally if not more powerful influence was the booming economy and huge gains in the stock markets, the so-called dot-com bubble, which brought in hundreds of millions in unanticipated tax revenue from taxes on capital gains and rising salaries.Clinton's large budget surpluses also owe much to the Social Security tax on payrolls. Social Security taxes now bring in more than the cost of current benefits, and the "Social Security surplus" makes the total deficit or surplus figures look better than they would if Social Security wasn't counted. But even if we remove Social Security from the equation, there was a surplus of $1.9 billion in fiscal 1999 and $86.4 billion in fiscal 2000. So any way you count it, the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.

So Tax increases, spending restraints, tax revenue, capital gains, income tax. That sure as ................ isn't Obama or Bush.

Last edited:
Maybe Obama can appoint Clinton as the President Czar, you know, the only guy in the WH who knows what it means to be the President?

Maybe Obama can appoint Clinton as the President Czar, you know, the only guy in the WH who knows what it means to be the President?

Damned good idea. Bush should have done that when the economy started South. When we have people with superior talents in any given area, it is smart to retain them as advisors. You would do that with any other corporation, so why not USA Corp.?

Forum List

Back