Slick Willie Stainmarker in Ashville

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
You can believe every word:

"This man has earned the right to be re-elected," Clinton told several hundred people at an outdoor rally. "All of the things they say in the cartoon attacks don't apply to him. He's represented you faithfully. I'm telling you the most important thing is the kind of person he is. The way he treats people in Washington. The way he refuses to be caught up in all the name calling and all the demonization."

At least the second thread tracking Clinton's moves. Either Sampson is a stalker, or he is very afraid of Clinton's power.....

At least the second thread tracking Clinton's moves. Either Sampson is a stalker, or he is very afraid of Clinton's power.....

Well, he did attract a croud of "Several Hundred.":eek:

Next thing you know, the Democrat's White Hope may attract 400, maybe even 500 people who are interested in hearing a self-professed liar tell them their local candidate has "represented you faithfully. I'm telling you the most important thing is the kind of person he is..."

:lol::lol:

They are desperate, desperate I tell you.

Desperation.jpg

I think he's upset that Clinton turned him down.

How refreshing it is to see liberated women like yourself forgiving Willies for his human faults despite that fact that the Slickster has an ice cube with your name on it.

How refreshing it is to see liberated women like yourself forgiving Willies for his human faults despite that fact that the Slickster has an ice cube with your name on it.
I could give a shit. The president that came after him was Mr. Morality and as far as I can tell more harmful to the country.

I don't care about people's personal lives, I care about results.

Obviously, Samson is still melting down about something that had nothing to do with him.

And no, I'm not going to fall for your bullshit of trying to shame me into agreeing with your opinion.

IMO, that is more hateful toward women.

:thup:

I think its refreshing to see how much class the left can muster.

I think its refreshing to see how much class the left can muster.
Here's your class.

Because Dubya invaded Iraq, 4426 US soldiers have died, so far.

And you still obsess over a blow job that you didn't get.

You can always gauge how embarrassed the left is with any issue because Ravi will be the only one stupid enough to advocate for it.

:lol:

You can always gauge how embarrassed the left is with any issue because Ravi will be the only one stupid enough to advocate for it.

Yeah, but Ravi goes out of her way to defend ANY democratic...

She could catch 0bama trying to fuck her dog and still defend him...

Yeah, but Ravi goes out of her way to defend ANY democratic...

She could catch 0bama trying to fuck her dog and still defend him...

Clinton--->:suck:<----Ravi
LOL! Funny you should have that in your pocket. :lol:

Admit it, you are heartbroken Clinton didn't stain your shirt.

Forum List

Back