Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
So have you ever lied in your life?

Of course I have. But I'm not trying to pretend it's no big deal. I recognize I was wrong to lie regardless what "good intentions" i may have had.

The truth is important to me. Not just when it's convenient.

You are pretending I said what I did not say , WHY are you lying?

You did exactly what I knew you would do.

You pretended my completely truthful answer (that if you were truthful you would say the same) was a condemnation of truth.

I'm not pretending anything TM. In fact, I quoted you where you specifically quoted yourself excusing his lies and attempting to explain why it wasnt a big deal that he lied.

You also specifically said it was alright to lie to spare someone's feelings.

You may think lying when convenient is alright. I don't. I am deeply ashamed of any time I did such a thing.

If you or anyone else lies, just take responsibility for it. Admit it's wrong and try to do better the next time. This "Oh it doesn't matter because everyone else does it or it was done to spare people's feelings" is a lie. It does matter. Because if you let even alittle bit of corruption into your heart without doing your best to expell it once you are aware it's there, you will slowly become embittered and angry. You will slowly lose your ability to reason. You will lose hope and eventually destroy yourself.

Truth does matter. And not just when it's convenience. Because the truth is the only thing that can give us peace.

Slick Willie is on the campaign trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

1251738604_bill_monica_lg.jpg

Is there any reason to believe him now?

Spoken like a moron, who's too stupid to use a spell check.

I think we see the idiots. Do you have convenient amnesia that I just schooled you libs about your pathetic "outrage" over Rand Paul's criticism of the former adulterer-in-chief?

He lied under oath, he obstructed justice.

Too bad you libs don't like the truth.

You better put some ice on that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

How many humans lie under oath from the White House?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slick Willie is on the campaign trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

Spoken like a moron, who's too stupid to use a spell check.

I think we see the idiots. Do you have convenient amnesia that I just schooled you libs about your pathetic "outrage" over Rand Paul's criticism of the former adulterer-in-chief?

He lied under oath, he obstructed justice.

Too bad you libs don't like the truth.

You better put some ice on that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, he is an adulterous pig. too. :eusa_hand:

What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

I don't.

Care to read the OP?

Why do you defend a confessed Liar?

How many people died because President Clinton lied about a blowjob? Compare that to the number of deaths caused by President Bushes lies about the WMD in Iraq and the threat Iraq posed to the worlds remaining super power.

But my guess is you won't. You'll probably say President Bush never lied or everyone else believed it too......

Booooooooooooosh!!

He can't even escape mention in a thread about Slick Willie....:lol:

Let me say this again........I...did....not...have....sexual....relations.....with.....that .....woman......miss......lewinsky.
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Q: Did you have an extramarital sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky?
WJC: No.
Q: If she told someone that she had a sexual affair with you beginning in November of 1995, would that be a lie?
WJC: It's certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth.
Q: I think I used the term "sexual affair." And so the record is completely clear, have you ever had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, as that term is defined in Deposition Exhibit 1, as modified by the Court?
Mr. Bennett: I object because I don't know that he can remember-
Judge Wright: Well, it's real short. He can -- I will permit the question and you may show the witness definition number one.
WJC: I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her.
Q: . . . At any time were you and Monica Lewinsky together alone in the Oval Office?
[videotape shows approximately five-second pause before answer]
WJC: I don't recall.... I typically worked some on the weekends. Sometimes they'd bring me things on the weekends. She -- it seems to me she brought things to me once or twice on the weekends. In that case, whatever time she would be in there, drop it off, exchange a few words and go....
Q: So I understand, your testimony is that it was possible, then, that you were alone with her, but you have no specific recollection of that ever happening?
WJC: Yes, that's correct. It's possible that she, in, while she was working there, brought something to me and that at the time she brought it to me, she was the only person there. That's possible.

What is there to discuss? Seriously. He is a disbarred, disgraced liar. Why would anyone trust a person that lies so easily?

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Clinton's actions should stand on their own demerit.

Yeah because god knows you will NEVER hold your own party members to as high a standard as you do democrats.

Republicans back a President who lied under Oath?

Even with Nixon it was Republicans that walked up to the Whitehouse and told him he had to go.

Democrats would have circled the wagons around Nixon, like Democrats did around Clinton!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do right wingers, who think with their pathetic excuse for a dick, want to deny Bill from getting his pipes cleaned?

Why do liberals always claim that it's the right wing that are predatory toward women while they stand up for women's rights.

But when it comes to power, they tell women to put some ice on that and shut UP. The good old boy liberal club rides again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So have you ever lied in your life?

Not during a fucking FEDERAL DEPOSITION while I was President of the USA!!

what bullshit.

all this anger about him lying about his private sex life to government.

Where in the fuck is you sense of freedom.

Its his dick and not the governments perview.

How on earth can you say what I am quoting right here and then claim I'm lying about you excusing his lying when you are clearly excusing his lying?!

Why does the truth matter only when it hurts Republicans?

He was impeached. He lied right to our faces and wagged his stink finger at us....What's to discuss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw

Yeah what an asshole for trying to save his marriage after he fucked up.

Newt on the other hand gets a full pass from you for standing there and SPEWING to the American people on the evil of clintons actions while he was fucking his aide. Then he dumped yet another wife for a younger version. At least that wife wasnt in a hospital bed with cancer when he dumped her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So LYING UNDER OATH in the WHITE HOUSE is "justifiable" if he was trying to "save his marriage." LIKE Billy boy EVER stopped cheating on Hillary!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Swallow said:
Why do right wingers, who think with their pathetic excuse for a dick, want to deny Bill from getting his pipes cleaned?

So it's alright to lie if you get laid?

It's alright to spend millions of dollars of the public's money to conduct a investigative fishing expedition that illegally bullies information about a private matter?

You were OK with the Plame investigation waste of money... I'm sure Scooter appreciates your support...

You were OK with the Delay investigation waste of money... Are we still paying Ronnie Earl's paycheck?

not to mention the countless other "---gates" that popped up under the previous admin...

Methinks thou hypocrite self doth protest too much, Swallow....

What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

Jesus also said this:

Matthew 7

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So, we ARE allowed to judge Clinton by his actions. You also forgot what Jesus said to that woman taken in adultery.

John 8

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Can ANYONE say that's true about Slick Bill?

I've told you libs before. Don't debate the Bible with me. You'll lose, lose badly, and be VERY SORRY when you do.

No one ever listens, but at least I warn 'em. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So it's alright to lie if you get laid?

It's alright to spend millions of dollars of the public's money to conduct a investigative fishing expedition that illegally bullies information about a private matter?

It's a private matter to obstruct justice and lie under oath??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonder if TM would be defending Slick Willie if he had been a Rep??

Nah. Dumb question. Forget I asked.

You're such a silly troll. Not too malicious but glib in a mean spirited way, your posts are both childish and arrogant - a rather unique (as in odd) combination. As a partisan troll you are in the class (Strike that, class does not work in a description of you) you are in the set of partisans who are at once self righteous, self-important and without substance.
Thanks for sharing.

Does Monica have the blue dress with Bill's DNA stain? And what moral indescretions are you referring to? A mutual BJ in the Oval Office? LOL!:lol:

Forum List

Back