Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Slick Willie is on the campaign trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

1251738604_bill_monica_lg.jpg

Is there any reason to believe him now?

Last edited:
BillyBoy is a liar. So is Mrs BillyBoy. Personally, I wouldn't vote for either of them for any position above dog catcher.... oh, wait.... He's does Dog Catching as a hobby.

Wouldn't you love to have been the old fly on the wall for the discussion that went something like:

"Mr. President, we need to talk about the Lewinsky..."

"Ah told y'all and the whole world I didn't have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky. So that's that. Ah'm the President, people believe me. I've never done anything for them to not..."

"I'm sorry, Mr. President, but there's been a new development we have to talk about..."

"What, those damn right wing assholes lyin' 'about something else now? It's Ken Starr again, isn't it?"

"Um, no...Starr has nothing to do with this..."

"Then what the hell you talkin' 'bout this time?"

"Well, it seems, Mr. President, that ah, um Ms. Lewinsky now claims she's got a dress, a blue dress and she's saying she never had it cleaned after um, ah, well...after, she claims mind you, that you blew your wad on it...onto the blue dress while she was blow...Mr. President...MR. PRESIDENT, ARE YOU OKAY? You're looking very...very white all of a sudden, Mr. President. Is there something...um, anything..."

Slick Willie is on the campaign trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

No, and I didn't believe him the first time either.

Spoken like a moron, who's too stupid to use a spell check.

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

So, TruthDOESN"T MATTER??

Did you vote?

I think our eight years of Bill Clinton pretty well demonstrated that he is trustworthy to do whatever he thinks is in Bill Clinton's best interest. If that means acquiescing to the Democrats, okay. If that means acquiescing to the Republicans, okay. If that means telling the truth, okay. If that means lying under oath, okay. If that means bombing something to divert attention from something more embarrassing, okay.

The guy is likable, is not radical, is not immoral so much as amoral. I have been able to detect no heartfelt convictions of any kind from him--he seems to be an appetite and issue-of-the-moment individual with little purpose behind it other than what gratifies Bill Clinton.

The smart folks will work with that and will find him pretty close to 100% trustworthy within those parameters. I don't think he would be particularly trustworthy in anything he thought would interfere with making Bill look and feel good.

Clinton's actions should stand on their own demerit.

Slick Willie is on the campaingn trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

obsess much?
did he steal your squidward blow up doll or something?

did they put that blue dress in the Smithsonian? Did Hillary ever lay wit Bill after that? :lol: Is "is" innit?

Last edited:
He was impeached. He lied right to our faces and wagged his stink finger at us....What's to discuss?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw[/ame]

Clinton's actions should stand on their own demerit.

Yeah because god knows you will NEVER hold your own party members to as high a standard as you do democrats.

I think our eight years of Bill Clinton pretty well demonstrated that he is trustworthy to do whatever he thinks is in Bill Clinton's best interest. If that means acquiescing to the Democrats, okay. If that means acquiescing to the Republicans, okay. If that means telling the truth, okay. If that means lying under oath, okay. If that means bombing something to divert attention from something more embarrassing, okay.

The guy is likable, is not radical, is not immoral so much as amoral. I have been able to detect no heartfelt convictions of any kind from him--he seems to be an appetite and issue-of-the-moment individual with little purpose behind it other than what gratifies Bill Clinton.

The smart folks will work with that and will find him pretty close to 100% trustworthy within those parameters. I don't think he would be particularly trustworthy in anything he thought would interfere with making Bill look and feel good.

Well, he's out stumping for dems now, because he's the best they've got.

Do you believe him when he says that democrats are the best thing for the country since sliced bread?

Forum List

Back