Slick Willie Stainmaker Lies Again

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
in Minnesota, for 500 morons

Clinton said Bachmann, a tea party favorite, and the conservative strain she represents make "Richard Nixon look like a member of the Students for a Democratic Society. They make Newt Gingrich and George Bush look like garden-variety liberals, and we're laughing, but just think about this."

I bet he'd like her better if he could share a cigar with her.:eusa_whistle:

clinton-cigar.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I don't know why the libtards even drag that old, dick nosed, sexual predator out. The second President in America's history to be impeached for lying to congress. Who the fuck cares what that old pervert has to say? You have to be an idiot.

Hillary should have dumped that idiot after he quit the WH. That man is a joke. Just imagine if she was POTUS..... she'd need to keep him on a very short leash.

Hillary should have dumped that idiot after he quit the WH. That man is a joke. Just imagine if she was POTUS..... she'd need to keep him on a very short leash.

Look, all ge did was jizz on a much younger girl's dress while pleasuring her with a cigar.....typical hobby for any dem.

Its not like he dressed up in a SS uniform......

Knowing Ms. Monica never got the dress cleaned just puts a smile on my face. Although I'm sure the Slick One had a much different look on his face when he found out about her keepsake.

he played to a half filled gym in RI the other day...must have been a high school.........................................parents ohhhh maybe a little trepidation? ....catch my drift?:lol::lol::suck::lol:

Last edited:
What's with the pseudo-conned obsession with Clinton? Jealous maybe?

We had 8 great years under President Clinton. Too bad President Bush fucked everything up huh?

Clinton said Bachmann, a tea party favorite, and the conservative strain she represents make "Richard Nixon look like a member of the Students for a Democratic Society. They make Newt Gingrich and George Bush look like garden-variety liberals, and we're laughing, but just think about this."

clinton-cigar.jpg

Really Samson? This happened back in the 90s, I'm sure you can find a more current topic.

Knowing Ms. Monica never got the dress cleaned just puts a smile on my face. Although I'm sure the Slick One had a much different look on his face when he found out about her keepsake.

she threw the dress in a corner to be cleaned and linda tripp told her to save it. :cuckoo:

but seriously... something 10 years old is obsessing you idiots?

Do you think Hilary ever had sex with that dirtbag again after MOnica?

she threw the dress in a corner to be cleaned and linda tripp told her to save it. :cuckoo:

Slick Willie Stainmaker is campaigning NOW.

If you can obsess over Palin, then why not?

Double Standard?:cuckoo:

clinton-cigar.jpg

Really Samson? This happened back in the 90s, I'm sure you can find a more current topic.

Slick Willie Stainmaker is on the campaign trail.

Believe me, I'm as shocked and appalled as you are, but apparently its the best the Dems can do.

Is there a time limit on stupidity? If so, what is it? Cuz we have lefties screaming hysterically about a guy who did reenacting for a couple of years - and stopped in 2003. We have hysteria over some GOP candidate who, some 20 years ago, had some vague connection to 'witchcraft'.... don't even get me started on the hysteria (which at least is recent) because some GOP candidate mentioned 'Hitler' in a tweet!!!

This country has some seriously crap times ahead - no matter what the outcome of 11/2 - and all most people on this board want to do is whine about ridiculous crap. Go figure.

Wonder if that was before or after Monica tried to get Tripp to commit perjury?

Is there a time limit on stupidity? If so, what is it? Cuz we have lefties screaming hysterically about a guy who did reenacting for a couple of years - and stopped in 2003. We have hysteria over some GOP candidate who, some 20 years ago, had some vague connection to 'witchcraft'.... don't even get me started on the hysteria (which at least is recent) because some GOP candidate mentioned 'Hitler' in a tweet!!!

This country has some seriously crap times ahead - no matter what the outcome of 11/2 - and all most people on this board want to do is whine about ridiculous crap. Go figure.

Not "Most People"

Most "Democrat People."

They have nothing else, and still cannot see any irony in the fact that their own "best" spokesman against "GOP Lies" is himself one of the most infamous, amoral liars ever to have been in the Whitehouse.

Not "Most People"

Most "Democrat People."

They have nothing else, and still cannot see any irony in the fact that their own "best" spokesman against "GOP Lies" is himself one of the most infamous, amoral liars ever to have been in the Whitehouse.

I wish it was 'most Democrat people', it's not. The right are as bad as the left. Try and start a factually accurate discussion, instead of linking to the HuffPuff, and it dies immediately. I know, I just started one. People read it.... and run away.

Forum List

Back