Slick Obama is Really a Liar

But he has admitted it by repeatedly correcting his position.

So what's all this blather about his refusal to admit his mistake?
It's called winging foreign policy. He has very little foreign policy and when he can get experience at it, he refuses to do so. For example, the Afgan. committee, how many oversight hearings has he held. 0

If one corrects his position repeatedly, and the question continues to come up, then the inquisitor is obsessed, not the person who objects to the pointless questioning.

:eusa_whistle:

But he has admitted it by repeatedly correcting his position.

So what's all this blather about his refusal to admit his mistake?

If one corrects his position repeatedly, and the question continues to come up, then the inquisitor is obsessed, not the person who objects to the pointless questioning.

show us where obama said he was "mistaken"

where he said he was wrong

not some poliscifi goof about "i really meant this..." bull

show us some links, let us put them up, back to back. if obama said he is wrong, then this lie is not true.

show us where obama said he was "mistaken"

Are you daft?

You just acknowledged yourself that he responded to the gaff by correcting it.

I don't know what galaxy you come from but here in the milky way, correcting a mistaken statement is generally understood by people who speak our language to mean that the speaker acknowledges that he made a mistake in a statement when he corrects it.

But hey if this is s nit that amuses you to pick, be my guest.

Are you daft?

You just acknowledged yourself that he responded to the gaff by correcting it.

I don't know what galaxy you come from but here in the milky way, correcting a mistaken statement is generally understood by people who speak our language to mean that the speaker acknowledges that he made a mistake in a statement when he corrects it.

But hey if this is s nit that amuses you to pick, be my guest.

he did not say he was wrong, his advisors are changing his tune because his stance got him political hot water, where did he say he was wrong...no one can provide a link...interesting

Forum List

Back