Sleepy/Sniffing/Groping Joe Biden: Antifa Is A 'Courageous Group Of Americans'

upload_2019-6-30_19-47-36.png

Wow! This alone should be enough for disqualifying him to be president. Antifa are domestic terrorists and Biden is an embarrassment as a candidate for the presidency.

Joe Biden Praised Antifa As 'Courageous Group of Americans' in April - Big League Politics

But of course...the MSM didn't report the truth as this article points out!
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies.
The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Wow! This alone should be enough for disqualifying him to be president. Antifa are domestic terrorists and Biden is an embarrassment as a candidate for the presidency.

Joe Biden Praised Antifa As 'Courageous Group of Americans' in April - Big League Politics
Charlottesville is also home to a defining moment for this nation in the last few years. It was there on August of 2017 we saw Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis come out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism. Chanting the same anti-Semitic bile heard across Europe in the ’30s. And they were met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensued and a brave young woman lost her life.

For the life of me I can't seem to find the word ANTIFA...

He is absolutely out of his mind. Note that he didn't casually state it on accident either. This was the speech that started his presidential run. Absolute mad man.

But of course...the MSM didn't report the truth as this article points out!
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies.
The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

It's a complete miss-characterization that the people were neo-Nazis, invented by the media. There were probably a FEW larping Hitler supporters in the group, but that's the extent of it, and I haven't seen pictures to confirm even that much. They were legally protesting (with a permit) the removal of some old American statue replaced by Marxist bullshit. Antifa didn't take this so kindly and attacked the site.

There are almost no good people in Antifa, even less than in the media that again did not report the truth.

What rank in the party was Soros it is easy to find?.. Do you think you could find his party member number? I didn't think so..Soros was 9 when the war started...Next you can tell me that Soros was a member of the Waffen SS....

Check this out:
Soros is Jewish...
Soros, the global financier and philanthropist, for example, visited the White House on Feb. 25 for a visit with
Obama’s top economist, Larry Summers. The records show Soros also had meetings in the Old Executive Office
Building on March 24 and March 25.
Soros is one of the wealthiest investors in the world, and has become a controversial figure for his currency trading and for investing part of his vast fortune in liberal causes. Soros who as a kid accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.
The Face of a Prophet
Yes the same Soros that When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.
http://thehive.modbee.com/node/15129
1) ....as a kid accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.
The Face of a Prophet
2) In 2004 Soros spent some $26 million of his own money in an effort to drive Bush from office.
That sum included a $5 million donation to MoveOn.org, a $10 million grant to a Democratic Party 2004 get-out-the-vote initiative called America Coming Together, and $3 million to the Center for American Progress (CAP), a think-tank headed by former Clinton chief-of-staff John Podesta. (Soros himself was instrumental in establishing CAP in 2003 as "a nonpartisan research and educational institute" aimed at "developing a long-term vision of a progressive America.")
3) Same Soros that's visited the WH 4 times already!
4) The same Soros that
a) Received an IMF backed by USA funds lending $2 billion to the Soros 22% ownership of Brazil's Petrobras!
b) Obama's 6 month Gulf drilling moratorium will move these $500,000/day lease costs rigs where?
c) Petroras wants to drill (32,810 feet) of ocean and sub-sea rock in Carioca, an offshore field with 33 billion barrels.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

What rank in the party was Soros it is easy to find?.. Do you think you could find his party member number? I didn't think so..Soros was 9 when the war started...Next you can tell me that Soros was a member of the Waffen SS....

You gotta look at the money. Far as soros go’s, he was not a collaborator then a Nazi. A guy like him would sell his own children as prostitutes rather then go without a nickel. Just a creepy evil guy.

As for ANTIFA, they mostly target old people and group stragglers. They are nothing more then rich white kids being rebellious. Their bull shit will end when one ends up dead. Someone just needs to kill or cripple just one.

Good god, that makes the Biden male c*** about 1000 times more despicable than I gave him credit for.

The Democrats are so arrogant, so psychotic, so utterly bereft of any self-awareness, they think that they can win elections on a platform of open borders, Islam fellatio, calling the American public names and now supporting the ultimate murderous, home-grown terrorist group Antifilth (which started in Europe, thank Eurotrash very much for that)???

Forum List

Back