Sleepy Joe's New Middle Class Message

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Folks,

I honestly don't understand how someone who's been in the Senate for thirty + years, can actually make these ads. He is part of the problem, for thirty years he obviously hasn't helped the middle class. He's admitting it in the ad. Can't make this shit up and people lick it up like Popsicles,

Biden pushes middle class message with new ads ahead of key Iowa test

Last edited:

And he never spent one day in the shoes of a private citizen and has no value system related to a middle class family. Zipola

Last edited:
Folks,

I honestly don't understand how someone who's been in the Senate for thirty + years, can actually make these ads. He is part of the problem, for thirty years he obviously hasn't helped the middle class. He's admitting it in the ad. Can't make this shit up and people like it up like Popsicles,

The one thing all of the Democratic candidates can count on is their electorate not being very bright or able to hold more than a single thought in their head at a time. Must less keep track of history or separate fact and reality from fiction and bullshit.

Folks,

I honestly don't understand how someone who's been in the Senate for thirty + years, can actually make these ads. He is part of the problem, for thirty years he obviously hasn't helped the middle class. He's admitting it in the ad. Can't make this shit up and people lick it up like Popsicles,

I’ve been in DC for 30 years doing nothing but elect me President and I’ll cure cancer!

Takes a total Leftard moron to support such a pathetic excuse for a leader.

QUOTE="Weatherman2020, post: 23405855, member: 42929"]
Folks,

I’ve been in DC for 30 years doing nothing but elect me President and I’ll cure cancer!

Takes a total Leftard moron to support such a pathetic excuse for a leader.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back