Sleepwalker McCain: Patriot or Hypocrite?

Aug 17, 2008
Obama not only admits to having tried marijuana, he freely admits to having inhaled saying, "that was the whole point." McCain has solemnly vowed to lock up even medicinal pot smokers but regularly uses powerful sleeping pills known to have hazardous side effects.

Patriot or hypocrite? You decide.

Enjoy this 4 minute spoof from the makers of "American Drug War".

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=oWS5ijLELRU

I don't give a flying fuck about marijuana. I've never tried it. I never will.

But I don't think it makes one bit of difference in regards to who should and should not be an elected official.

Well sure, because having inhaled wacky weed is so very important in the big scheme of things relating to the election of a President. :cuckoo:

Obama not only admits to having tried marijuana, he freely admits to having inhaled saying, "that was the whole point." McCain has solemnly vowed to lock up even medicinal pot smokers but regularly uses powerful sleeping pills known to have hazardous side effects.

Patriot or hypocrite? You decide.

Enjoy this 4 minute spoof from the makers of "American Drug War".

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=oWS5ijLELRU

I always worry about these false dilemma questions. If that's McCain's response then it shows that he doesn't understand that the prohibition policy has done more harm over all than the damn stuff he wants everyone to stop using.

Note - I've never tried cannabis, I wouldn't bother if it were legal and I've never used tobacco but I'm not going to support anyone or anything that continues this stupid and dangerous prohibition.

McCain is too old.

He'd rather see Americans taking expensive pills with terrible side effects than growing their own hemp for the same conditions...hemp which does not have terrible side effects.

The "legal" drug pushers have paid off our pols to give them a monopoly so they can turn us and our children into drug addicts.

That doesn't sound like hyporcacy, that sounds like conspiracy to me.

Forum List

Back