Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

Post less obsessively about Israel and spend more time on a career and you might not be such a loser.

Wha...! You're on here more than he is. You're probably retired, were you born in 1939 :eusa_drool:

Don't think that is his point The old man is so obsessive about Israel that he doesn't "understand" why " Palestine" isn't recognized at the 1922 borders even though the country never existed He once posted that prior to Israel the Jews had their own country

Post less obsessively about Israel and spend more time on a career and you might not be such a loser.

Wha...! You're on here more than he is. You're probably retired, were you born in 1939 :eusa_drool:

Don't think that is his point The old man is so obsessive about Israel that he doesn't "understand" why " Palestine" isn't recognized at the 1922 borders even though the country never existed He once posted that prior to Israel the Jews had their own country

What a ponce,The truth is Palestine did exist,in 1948 who do you think the land belonged to when part of it was annexed in 1948.

Proud Veteran of WHAT?.....BULLSHIT NO DOUBT.I'm theliq I kick Zionist Assholes,BIG TIME,ALL THE TIME.and you boy,shall not escape my judgement:D

It would be interesting to learn if Tinnie, who claims an Anglo-Saxon plus Pennsylvania Dutch background has converted to Islam like Sunni Man did or if one of his in-laws comes from Gaza. Meanwhile, the Israelis are so, so bad.

Israel treats Palestinian child after PA abandons him

Israeli authorities in the West Bank recently facilitated medical treatment for several Palestinians suffering from chronic health problems, including a two-year old boy who underwent a bone marrow transplant the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer. The procedure was conducted despite the refusal of the Palestinian Authority to pay for it. "This procedure will save the child's life," explained Dalia Bessa, the Health Coordinator for the Civil Administration. "When this sort of procedure is needed and the Palestinian Authority refuses to fund it, the Civil Administration steps in, in order to save lives."

This is a very silly comment Hoss.steve

It would be interesting to learn if Tinnie, who claims an Anglo-Saxon plus Pennsylvania Dutch background has converted to Islam like Sunni Man did or if one of his in-laws comes from Gaza. Meanwhile, the Israelis are so, so bad.

Israel treats Palestinian child after PA abandons him

Israeli authorities in the West Bank recently facilitated medical treatment for several Palestinians suffering from chronic health problems, including a two-year old boy who underwent a bone marrow transplant the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer. The procedure was conducted despite the refusal of the Palestinian Authority to pay for it. "This procedure will save the child's life," explained Dalia Bessa, the Health Coordinator for the Civil Administration. "When this sort of procedure is needed and the Palestinian Authority refuses to fund it, the Civil Administration steps in, in order to save lives."

This is a very silly comment Hoss.steve
How so, Pete?

What a ponce,The truth is Palestine did exist,in 1948 who do you think the land belonged to when part of it was annexed in 1948.

Proud Veteran of WHAT?.....BULLSHIT NO DOUBT.I'm theliq I kick Zionist Assholes,BIG TIME,ALL THE TIME.and you boy,shall not escape my judgement:D

Interesting. Who had the right and the authority to reject the partition plan?

it would be interesting to learn if tinnie, who claims an anglo-saxon plus pennsylvania dutch background has converted to islam like sunni man did or if one of his in-laws comes from gaza. Meanwhile, the israelis are so, so bad.

Israel treats palestinian child after pa abandons him

israeli authorities in the west bank recently facilitated medical treatment for several palestinians suffering from chronic health problems, including a two-year old boy who underwent a bone marrow transplant the chaim sheba medical center at tel hashomer. The procedure was conducted despite the refusal of the palestinian authority to pay for it. "this procedure will save the child's life," explained dalia bessa, the health coordinator for the civil administration. "when this sort of procedure is needed and the palestinian authority refuses to fund it, the civil administration steps in, in order to save lives."

this is a very silly comment hoss.steve
how so, pete?

pete !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO1EaEEj0kc]21 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=345GEk19U2I]14 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JOiqwPVXCY]7 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back