Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

Jews ride in the back of the car. Italians drive them. :lol:

Jews don't scream when you put them in an over. And cook faster too.

Jews own the businesses. Italians collect extortion payments in return for not torching those businesses. :lol:

Oh really, some of the major gangsters in America were Jews: Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Abe Bernstein, Dutch Schultz, Moe Dalitz, Charles "King" Solomon and Abner "Longy" Zwillman, to name but a few :lol:

Jews own the businesses. Italians collect extortion payments in return for not torching those businesses. :lol:

Oh really, some of the major gangsters in America were Jews: Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Abe Bernstein, Dutch Schultz, Moe Dalitz, Charles "King" Solomon and Abner "Longy" Zwillman, to name but a few :lol:

Monkey Boy has monkey brains.

Go to your inflatable doll.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

Some people like Jews and some do not, but no thoughtful `person' can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288397424&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Last edited:
Oh really, some of the major gangsters in America were Jews: Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Abe Bernstein, Dutch Schultz, Moe Dalitz, Charles "King" Solomon and Abner "Longy" Zwillman, to name but a few.
Nah, the biggest gangsters in the US are the CAIR, as Omar Ahmad, the co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, put it on July, 1998: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Never seen a cute jew, they're all inbred. Italians on the other hand can be hot smokin' babes.

Jews are the lawyers. Italians are the criminals they represent in court. :lol:

Jews are hated everywhere, Italians aren't.

Jews are hated for their education, success and prosperity.
Italians are mocked for their criminality and lack of education, success and prosperity.

Jews are the lawyers. Italians are the criminals they represent in court. :lol:

Italians are mocked for their criminality and lack of education, success and prosperity.

Jews are hated for their racism and their air of self-importance because they've deluded themselves into thinking that they're god's chosen people.

Israel is a tiny shit hole too. 1 nuke should be plenty.

Jews are hated for their racism and their air of self-importance because they've deluded themselves into thinking that they're god's chosen people.

Jews ARE important. Italians, not so much.

Suck it up, paisano.

I don't see Warren Buffett singing the praises of shit hole Italy as he does advanced, successful and prosperous Israel, paisano.

Have a slice of pizza, you'll feel better about yourself.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Warren Buffett likes to watch Bill Gates shit on the floor. He's got more money than he knows what to do with, and still can't figure out anything better to do with his time than make more money. What a moron.

"Jews ARE important". :lmao:

I'm not even a very big fan of wops either, but they're still less racist than Jews, wops like pretty much everyone, except ******* that is, lol.

Since Israel currently holds about 240 nuclear weapons, I don't think encouraging the Sampson option works to anyone's advantage.

Except those eagerly awaiting the Second Coming.

Once a nuke blows up Israel, there won't be anyone left to push the launch button. Anyways, even if there was, who would they shoot at? Go ahead and destroy Iran, nobody cares, lol.

Since Israel currently holds about 240 nuclear weapons, I don't think encouraging the Sampson option works to anyone's advantage.

Once a nuke blows up Israel, there won't be anyone left to push the launch button. Anyways, even if there was, who would they shoot at? Go ahead and destroy Iran, nobody cares, lol.

Israel fought off the Arabs in several wars. You fucking pasta makers couldn't fend for yourselves when the sand rats took over your shitty Italian country in the Middle Ages.

Go eat some ravioli, paisano

Warren Buffett likes to watch Bill Gates shit on the floor.

Bill Gates likes to watch Israel revolutionize technology. Fucking Italy can't even make a decent car: FIAT--"Fix It Again, Tony" :lol:

You have some tomato sauce on your shirt, paisano.

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

It's no exaggeration to say that the kind of innovation going on in Israel is critical to the future of the technology business . . . For Microsoft, having an R&D center in Israel has been a great experience . . . The quality of people here is fantastic.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y[/ame]

Israel fought off the Arabs in several wars. You fucking pasta makers couldn't fend for yourselves when the sand rats took over your shitty Italian country in the Middle Ages.

I'm not a wop, lol. But I love the food. Jew chew isn't fit for a pig.

Your people were eating hummus when the sand rats took over Italy. You fucking loser.

Your people were eating hummus when the sand rats took over Italy. You fucking loser.

My people? :lol: You mean the Canadians? :lmao:

Forum List

Back