Sleeping woman left on plane sues airline

she may be an idiot but she was still detained.....i did not watch the video....doesnt matter what matters is what happened on that plane after she was awake...

and doesnt this show you...you are not safe on planes....if the plane was not cleared anyone could stay and plant bombs for the next flight....she had hours after they landed before the cleaning crew came in...be afraid be very afraid...this should not be about this one woman ...this is a system with many faults.

I know when a school bus driver leaves a kid on a bus, they get fired. Will the pilot or the waitress in the sky be held accountable I wonder?

She should just get some free round trip tickets and call it a day imo.

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Doesn't anyone check these planes? :lol:

On larger planes, yes. The rear flight attendants are the last people off the plane.

Syrenn is correct, we are talking about the least experienced flight crews in the airlines if they are working commuter aircraft such as these little 37-50 passenger Embraers...... looks like an Embraer 145..... 50 passenger aircraft. I have flown on one of these little things once, never again. I work for an airline that puts their name on these things even though they don't actually employ or train the crews and I sometimes get stuck working turns and pushing them out. If you walked into the pilots lounge and saw the crews that fly these, you too would never get on one. This is just like the Colgan Airline that crashed last Winter in New York. Continental contract Colgan to fly shorter routes, they have their logo on the plane and that's about it. You think you are flying United but you really aren't.
As for the woman in the interview, she would have to be on drugs to even sleep on one of those white knuckle units. They have lawn chairs for seats and you feel every little bump in the air. They feel like you are inside a dart that someone has thrown as hard as they can across the sky. Besides that, the typical low flight hour crews that get hired to fly these things, start out making less that flight attendants on real airliners, they are there to get more hours on their resume. They want to get home to play video games........ they aren't the smoothest at flying or landing a plane. There is definitely more to this story than this dufuss and her ambulance chasing lawyer (Jilli?) are letting on. If the plane was locked, how did the cleaning crew get on? Are we suppose to believe that they carry around a set of "keys" for every aircraft in the fleet? They both think, like the public in general, that airlines have very deep pockets and deserve to be sued, I bet anything this asshole voted for Obama.
The public wants to fly for the price of a bus ticket, this is the crap you get. Next time she should pay a reasonable fare and fly the adult airline.

Last edited:
I agree. But if her attitude has any effect on a jury, I doubt if she'll get the max. Idiots can be victims too. Lol

If she ever faces a jury it'll be because the airline was too arrogant to settle when liability was crystal-clear. Trust me, the jury will be in tears after she testifies, unless her favorite lawyer is an idiot.

I agree. But if her attitude has any effect on a jury, I doubt if she'll get the max. Idiots can be victims too. Lol

If she ever faces a jury it'll be because the airline was too arrogant to settle when liability was crystal-clear. Trust me, the jury will be in tears after she testifies, unless her favorite lawyer is an idiot.

She better not get me on the jury, she won't get shit.

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Doesn't anyone check these planes? :lol:

On larger planes, yes. The rear flight attendants are the last people off the plane.

Syrenn is correct, we are talking about the least experienced flight crews in the airlines if the are working commuter aircraft such as these little 37-50 passenger Embraers...... looks like an Embraer 145..... 50 passenger aircraft. I have flown on one of these little things once, never again. I work for an airline that puts their name on these things and I sometimes work turns and push them out. If you walked into the pilots lounge and saw the crews that fly these, you too would never get on one.
As for the imbecile in the interview, she would have to be on drugs to even sleep on one of those white knuckle units. They have lawn chairs for seats and you feel every little bump in the air. They feel like you are inside a dart that someone has thrown as hard as they can across the sky. Besides that, the typical low flight hour crews that get hired to fly these things start out making less that flight attendants on real airliners, they are there to get more hours on their resume, they want to get home to play video games........ they aren't the smoothest at flying or landing a plane. There is definitely more to this story that this dufuss and her ambulance chasing lawyer (Jilli?) are letting on. If the plane was locked, how did the cleaning crew get on? Are we suppose to believe that they carry around a set of "keys" for every aircraft in the fleet? They both think, like the public in general, that airlines have very deep pockets and deserve to be sued, I bet anything this asshole voted for Obama.
The public wants to fly for the price of a bus ticket, this is the crap you get. Next time she should pay a reasonable fare and fly the adult airline.

I have this fabulous snapshot of my Mommy and Daddy boarding a Trans-America flight for their honeymoon. Daddy has on a suit; Mommy does as well, and a hat and gloves. Obviously, someone saw them off -- someone took that shot.

Air travel was once the occassion that taking a cruise is (or was). That is no longer the case. For many more years than I care to remember, I flew on business and with each passing year, I was treated more rudely, seated more uncomfortably and could rely less on arriving as promised at my destination. Blaming the passenger for the crappy service airlines are providing is a bit like blaming the school crossing guard for aggressive drivers. We are the victims. Greed and deregulation are the causes.

This airline that imprisoned this passenger and put us all at risk should pay PUNITIVE damages. The airlines need to realise that they have a duty, first and foremost, to passenger safety -- and if they screw up this badly, they may not be running an airline any longer.

You know, the more we talk about it, the less I care about this woman.

The interviewer was a bitch tho.

What the hell does the interviewer's manners have to do with this?

If the airline had imprisoned a cuddly little old lady rather than a snarky middle aged broad, would you care? How about a terrorist?

Passenger suing airline for not waking her up after flight landed

Plane landed at midnight. She woke up at 4 a.m. in a dark locked plane. One might feel compassion for her, but check out this video. What a bimbo biotch.

Hot Air Passenger suing airline for not waking her up after flight landed

SCAM ALERT- mt thought she hid out in the head while the plane was being emptied with the plan of getting her 15 minutes fame and maybe a nice few thou with no work involved.

yeah, the interviewer was a really nasty bimbo beaotch...

I agree with the interviewer...dunno what she is suing for...

well, listening to the interviewer's 'cross examination', if i hadn't read the story elsewhere, i wouldn't know either.

that was my issue with the 'reporter'.

as for the person... well, they're supposed to make sure everyone is off a plane when they close it down. they left her laying there sleeping. that violates their own rules. then this woman wakes up and can't get off the plane. has to be there for hours more.

what you think the value of that is, is of course another question.

Ah. Interesting theory. But where could she hide? I'm sure they check the bathrooms.

she couldn't hide. no one is claiming she hide.

perhaps looking at the agreed upon facts is a better way to view a story...

instead of making stuff up.

:cuckoo:

so no... it's not an interesting 'theory'... a theory has to be based on reality,

Ah. Interesting theory. But where could she hide? I'm sure they check the bathrooms.

I have been tailend charley off several flights & have NOT seen the lavs inspected. Certainly given the lazy sloppy work of airline staff these days a lav hideout would be easier to miss than someone sprawled in a seat. Anyway the bimbo struck me as having something to hide during the interview.

Forum List

Back